United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2017, 04:37 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That's quite a list.

Young has been excellent for us lately but I would definitely take Alonso & Mendy over him .

Unread 03-12-2017, 05:17 AM
Denis Irwell

The lads been pure gold recently. Even after Darmian came on and Asher’s went into mf. My mom again, despite goblin’s brace and Dave’s saves.

Unread 03-12-2017, 05:59 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Seems to do the right thing most of the time, good work rate and attitude too, one of the last players you're taking off when in front.

Unread 03-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Red Santos

He has the right mentality for our club I was always happy with him as a squad player

If players like former fans favourites like Januzaj and Di Maria et al had the right attitude and application they would still be here....£#%&! THEM

Unread 19-03-2018, 01:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Manchester United have triggered a 12-month extension to keep English full-back Ashley Young, 32, at the club until 2019.

Unread 19-03-2018, 01:22 PM
waynes ear's

jesus £#%&!ing christ

Unread 19-03-2018, 01:24 PM
AK14

Shaws gone and young will be back up to the new left back we sign this summer, I’ve got no problem with that tbh.

Unread 19-03-2018, 01:53 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Shaws gone and young will be back up to the new left back we sign this summer, I’ve got no problem with that tbh.
Many said the same this season. Loyal squad player. Great back up for Shaw. See how that turned out.

Fellaini will be next.

Unread 19-03-2018, 01:56 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
jesus £#%&!ing christ

Thoroughly deserved to be fair to him. Happy he's gonna be around for another 12 months. Words I never thought I'd type.

Unread 19-03-2018, 01:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
jesus £#%&!ing christ

Unread 19-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Time For Heroes

Well, I suppose he can play a few games until Sessegnon gets settled in

Unread 19-03-2018, 02:00 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Thoroughly deserved to be fair to him. Happy he's gonna be around for another 12 months. Words I never thought I'd type.
Cost us goals vs Spurs and Chelsea due to his half arsed lazy defending.

Deserved tho.

Another manager clinging onto the dross that needs shipping ASAP.

Unread 19-03-2018, 02:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Well, I suppose he can play a few games until Sessegnon gets settled in
Yeah, an 18/19 year old full back under Mourinho, that's going to happen.

Unread 19-03-2018, 02:50 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yeah, an 18/19 year old full back under Mourinho, that's going to happen.
A full back who really doesn't want to play fullback by all accounts. I am sure it will go well

Treat em mean keep em keen.

Unread 19-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Billy Redface

I think some of us are going to be pretty disappointed with our lack of exits this summer.

We always throw the same names around: Smalling, Rojo, Jones, Young, Fellaini...... they will all here next season.

Jose likes them.

Unread 19-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I think some of us are going to be pretty disappointed with our lack of exits this summer.

We always throw the same names around: Smalling, Rojo, Jones, Young, Fellaini, Jose...... they will all here next season.

Jose likes them.
Fixed that for you

As for Young, been one of our better players this season which tells you everything you need to know.

Unread 19-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Tiberian

Quote:

We always throw the same names around: Smalling, Rojo, Jones, Young, Fellaini...... they will all here next season.

Jose likes them.
At this stage next season he can be so very subtly pointing at them as the reason why he is playing such wonderfully striking football. Dual purpose players.

Unread 19-03-2018, 03:30 PM
dunk

Quote:

Jose likes them.
Quote:
As many as 10 Manchester United first-team players - including 36-year-old former England midfielder Michael Carrick, who is retiring, out-of-contract Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 30, and ex-Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 36 - could leave Old Trafford this summer.

Unread 19-03-2018, 03:55 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ibra
Carrick
Fellaini
Jones
Blind
Darmian
Martial

I'd personally say they're all nailed on. Well, Carrick obviously.

Unread 19-03-2018, 04:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Jose likes them.

Fellaini won't be here next season. The rest will be, however.
Closed Thread