United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-04-2024, 09:20 PM
armchair

funny the way he had to be falling forward to actually keep a shot below the bar.

Unread 27-04-2024, 09:24 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

He’s really pretty awful but today was probably one of his better games for us. Not saying much like but he was involved and actually had a few shots, made a few passes and then got his goal.

Would love to be able to say he’ll build on that but I just don’t see it. Terrible signing, let’s move him on and move on…

Unread 27-04-2024, 09:25 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
He’s really pretty awful but today was probably one of his better games for us. Not saying much like but he was involved and actually had a few shots, made a few passes and then got his goal.

Would love to be able to say he’ll build on that but I just don’t see it. Terrible signing, let’s move him on and move on…
The funny thing is, he's not even ten hag's worse signing. We brought him on around the 80-minute mark.

Unread 27-04-2024, 09:46 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
The funny thing is, he's not even ten hag's worse signing. We brought him on around the 80-minute mark.
don't think it's fair to judge ETH on amrabat. I doubt it was much more than him saying he wants a holding mid, and the club getting him the best they could find in their budget.

the big ones that ETH pushed for and got are:
Antony
mount
hojlund
martinez

Unread 27-04-2024, 09:47 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0 View Post
don't think it's fair to judge ETH on amrabat. I doubt it was much more than him saying he wants a holding mid, and the club getting him the best they could find in their budget.

Antony
mount
hojlund
martinez
i was talking about mount

Unread 27-04-2024, 09:49 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
i was talking about mount

Unread 27-04-2024, 10:48 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0

Antony
mount
hojlund
martinez
Onana

Unread 28-04-2024, 04:34 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post

It's impossible to like him.

WTF kind of man child have we bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Yeah, hated him.being involved in EVERYTHING today and scoring, really pathetic...
Had a good game against Burnley. Up there with Newport.

Unread 28-04-2024, 08:38 AM
TreeFiddy

EtH deserves binning for signing this #@&%! alone.

Unread 28-04-2024, 10:17 AM
Zorg

He's a #@&%!, but the desire he showed to get that goal was more than a lot of his team-mates have shown all season.

Unread 28-04-2024, 10:22 AM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
He's a #@&%!, but the desire he showed to get that goal was more than a lot of his team-mates have shown all season.
I think he started crying.

His head’s all over the shop.

Unread 28-04-2024, 10:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
This is not the narrative, please stop

Unread 28-04-2024, 10:27 AM
BigRonManager

Aaaand here he is. Head troll.

Yeah, he’s good mate. Well worth 85 million and top recruitment from your boy Erik.

Unread 28-04-2024, 10:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
Aaaand here he is. Head troll.

Yeah, he’s good mate. Well worth 85 million and to recruitment from your boy Erik.
Again, differing opinions aren't trolls .... He didn't set his price tag.

Had a poor second season but played well yesterday...

Sorry his celebration upset you....

Unread 28-04-2024, 10:53 AM
BigRonManager

Differing opinions is not trolling.

You feeding off the anger of reds who have to watch their club go to shit every week by pretending this @#%&! is good IS trolling. I’m fairly confident you know he’s rubbish. I’d be concerned for your wellbeing if you didn’t tbh.

Unread 28-04-2024, 10:55 AM
Bunker Buster

Feeding off anger

I'm posting my opinion on a forum I've paid for for almost 2 decades, I'll basically do whatever I want as a time served, fully paid up red....

Many thanks....

Unread 28-04-2024, 11:03 AM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Feeding off anger

I'm posting my opinion on a forum I've paid for for almost 2 decades, I'll basically do whatever I want as a time served, fully paid up red....

Many thanks....
Of course. You have every right to troll as much as you like. You’ve earned it.

It’s just a bit of a shitty thing to do to fellow reds is all i’m saying. You know he’s £#%&!ing rubbish, yet you’re pretending he’s not. Same with the manager. Everyone can see what you’re doing, it’s not complicated.

But hey, enjoy yourself.

Unread 28-04-2024, 11:07 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Had a poor second season but played well yesterday...

Quote:
Of course. You have every right to troll as much as you like. You’ve earned it.

It’s just a bit of a shitty thing to do to fellow reds is all i’m saying. You know he’s £#%&!ing rubbish, yet you’re pretending he’s not. Same with the manager. Everyone can see what you’re doing, it’s not complicated.

But hey, enjoy yourself.
Very strange, same as the manager, I've said both haven't been good enough this season....

Unread 28-04-2024, 11:49 AM
shenwen

Quote:
I think he started crying.

His head’s all over the shop.

He's got the emotional balance of a not very mature 12 year old. Having a stuffed toy placed with a photographer just in case he scored. Can only imagine how that would have gone down in the days of Keane, Rooney, etc.

I would ask why we didn't do more diligence but our manager had already worked with hm for several years

Unread 28-04-2024, 11:59 AM
Mou Mou Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post

He's got the emotional balance of a not very mature 12 year old. Having a stuffed toy placed with a photographer just in case he scored. Can only imagine how that would have gone down in the days of Keane, Rooney, etc.

I would ask why we didn't do more diligence but our manager had already worked with hm for several years
Keane would have chinned him. Wayne would have used his whole vocabulary and called him a 'f****** c***'