View Poll Results: erik ten hag
in 55 55.00%
out 45 45.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 27-02-2024, 11:29 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post

He should probably go this summer but I find myself somewhat ambivelant about it as without wholesale changes to the squad and proper recruitment we'll be watching the likes of Shaw, Rashford etc miles out of position while Rotherham or whoever show up at Old Trafford and paste us 3-0.
That's probably the biggest argument for keeping him at this point. This season is the first one for him at the club where it's been abject.

But there are players in that squad who have failed time and again. And there's nothing to suggest sacking Erik would change anything with the multi-fail turds.

Unread 27-02-2024, 11:59 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter View Post
That's probably the biggest argument for keeping him at this point. This season is the first one for him at the club where it's been abject.

But there are players in that squad who have failed time and again. And there's nothing to suggest sacking Erik would change anything with the multi-fail turds.
Ten Hag's Turds

Unread 27-02-2024, 12:22 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Well, it's only his second season and the 'non-abject' one included losses of 7-0 to the scousers and 6-3 to city, so...

Unread 27-02-2024, 02:21 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock View Post
Well, it's only his second season and the 'non-abject' one included losses of 7-0 to the scousers and 6-3 to city, so...
That second loss is exactly why I can't feel support towards him in the same way others here can. I think we will regret not making the change when there are some quality coaches out there.

Unread 27-02-2024, 03:33 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock View Post
Also two finals, one trophy, Champions League qualification plus wins over City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Barcelona along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
I think we will regret not making the change when there are some quality coaches out there.

Who?

Genuinely. Who are these quality coaches just ready to step into the job? Show me a couple of outstanding candidates and I'll join the Erik Out train today.

Unread 27-02-2024, 03:40 PM
croady26

Quote:
Also two finals, one trophy, Champions League qualification plus wins over City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Barcelona along the way.

Who?

Genuinely. Who are these quality coaches just ready to step into the job? Show me a couple of outstanding candidates and I'll join the Erik Out train today.
OK well for a start there is Alonso (tough ask) , Nagelsmann,Inzaghi,De Zerbi,Amorim,Tuchel, Enrique and Flick

Unread 27-02-2024, 03:41 PM
jem

my view on 10h is the same as my view on players who aren't good enough. find a better alternative first. but he is not good enough.

the football this season has been shit. and, if you look purely at those aspects for which 10h can be held responsible, he has failed. the tactics are shit. the man management has been shit. the ability to learn and adapt appears to be non-existent and the level of delusion exhibited in his interviews is significant.

and don't tell me he had nothing to do with signing onana, antony and mount.

Unread 27-02-2024, 04:02 PM
Dacter

Quote:
OK well for a start there is Alonso (tough ask) , Nagelsmann,Inzaghi,De Zerbi,Amorim,Tuchel, Enrique and Flick
You mean that's the favourites list on Sky Bet?

Edit: Sorry not meaning to take the piss , just saying that would you honestly say there's an outstanding candidate amongst that list? There's managers there who have done good work, but I don't see one who I think would fit at Utd

Unread 27-02-2024, 04:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
my view on 10h is the same as my view on players who aren't good enough. find a better alternative first. but he is not good enough.

the football this season has been shit. and, if you look purely at those aspects for which 10h can be held responsible, he has failed. the tactics are shit. the man management has been shit. the ability to learn and adapt appears to be non-existent and the level of delusion exhibited in his interviews is significant.

Did he have anything to do with signing the best Centre Back since Rio and vidic though ?

Unread 27-02-2024, 04:06 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Did he have anything to do with signing the best Centre Back since Rio and vidic though ?
Yes just like the rest of the shite he’s bought he’s been involved in every one.

Unread 27-02-2024, 04:07 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
for sure (another eredivisie special). not knocking hojlund either.

Unread 27-02-2024, 04:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
for sure (another eredivisie special). not knocking hojlund either.
Onana playing well
Mount not played 10 games
Antony out of form but knows his skill set...

Added to all the other injuries and our third string squad members.....

He is due another season imo.

Unread 27-02-2024, 04:17 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Onana playing well
Mount not played 10 games
Antony out of form but knows his skill set...

Added to all the other injuries and our third string squad members.....

He is due another season imo.
onana hasn't made a horrible mistake in the last couple of games. mount is pointless. antony is not out of form (though I don't blame 10h for how much we paid).

I am aware of the injuries. I have put them in the category of things for which he is not responsible, which is not something everyone would say. I am judging him only on what he has made of what was available. his stupid tactics have cost us and the balance of his team is wrong. that is not down to what is available. he has amrabat sat on the bench, for example. he should have had reguilon available, too.

Unread 27-02-2024, 06:18 PM
Hyman_Roth

Seem to be using the ‘I don’t often I agree with Jem on pretty much anything but…..’ line a bit more often these days

Unread 27-02-2024, 08:30 PM
larry

Quote:

vote out then you @#%&!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Seem to be using the ‘I don’t often I agree with Jem on pretty much anything but…..’ line a bit more often these days
yeah if only we put amrabat and reguilon in the starting xi, how different things would be
this is utd ffs, do better

Unread 27-02-2024, 08:35 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
yeah if only we put amrabat and reguilon in the starting xi, how different things would be
this is utd ffs, do better
we don't have a left back, currently. and we should be playing a stronger midfield. no one thinks they are the best players in the world, but they are the best fit. or would have been, if we hadn't let reguilon go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
vote out then you @#%&!
when there is a larry poll, I will.

Unread 27-02-2024, 08:38 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
we don't have a left back, currently. and we should be playing a stronger midfield. no one thinks they are the best players in the world, but they are the best fit. or would have been, if we hadn't let reguilon go.

when there is a larry poll, I will.
Whoever made that decision to let Reguilon go and rely on Luke 'Unfitter than Littler' Shaw, needs sacking.

Unread 27-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Seriously??

Joke of a list tbph.

Unread 27-02-2024, 08:48 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:

Just as it did'nt solve any problems when United sacked LVG, Mourinho or Ole & that is because it is the attitude of 3 quarters of that dressing room is shocking & this was demonstrated beyond any doubt when they had the cheek to get the hump because ETH was'nt prepared to let them have last Sunday-off , after they just produced yet another Crap performance!

Unread 27-02-2024, 08:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill View Post
Just as it did'nt solve any problems when United sacked LVG, Mourinho or Ole & that is because it is the attitude of 3 quarters of that dressing room is shocking & this was demonstrated beyond any doubt when they had the cheek to get the hump because ETH was'nt prepared to let them have last Sunday-off , after they just produced yet another Crap performance!

So he's lost the dressing room now ?

1st defeat in 8....with late comebacks along the way...

The United narrative is vile.....