United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2015, 09:34 AM
PeakyBlinder

Post Craig Bellamy turned down United

Quote:
Fergie met with my agent in 2002 and said: “Can you get him out of Newcastle?”’ he revealed.
‘The honest truth is my knee. I had just had an operation. I knew that if I went to Man United I would have to hit the ground running and with my knee that would have been impossible.
‘I did think that maybe I should just go and deal with it then. Just get there… but I would have got caught out at United and that would have been terrible. ‘I have to live with myself and sometimes that hasn’t been easy. But I had to be honest with myself so I was.
Can't stand the little #@&%! but at least he has a bit of integrity going about him.

Unread 20-03-2015, 09:51 AM
teflon_terry

Does a lot of good work for charity too.

Unread 20-03-2015, 09:52 AM
forzagarza

With Blair stepping down is Bellamy the right man to take over as next Middle East peace envoy?

Unread 20-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Pop

Smirking £#%&!ing rat faced @#%&!. £#%&! him.

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:04 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Can't stand the little #@&%! but at least he has a bit of integrity going about him.
wasn't integrity, it was the fear of failure.

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:09 AM
Ethers

What a load of £#%&!ing %@#$&!s.

"Yeah, back in 2012, Katy Perry invited me back to her hotel room. I knew I'd have to £#%&! the living daylights out of her, but the truth is I'd stayed up late binge watching Dexter the night before, and I was already feeling a bit sleepy.

I did think maybe I should just turn up and deal with it there, the sight of a fully nude Perry on all fours might have given me a new lease of life, but I had to be honest with her. I don't regret it one bit'

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Jethro

Can't see him dining out on this for the rest of his life one bit

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:16 AM
thatsfuctit

as mentioned elsewhere, his book is a £#%&!ing good read.

his love for the vermin is obviously unpalatable and spoils it a bit, but if you read it I think you'd take a different view of him (charity work aside too), very honest about his own shortcomings, attitude, snarly image..

pulls no punches about himself or others..

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Ginners

top bloke, shit player. would've been a typical fergie signing.

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:23 AM
TheFatGoth

He didn't

hth

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Saf would have still been playing him right up to the end.

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
top bloke, shit player. would've been a typical fergie signing.
He wasn't shit now was he, come on.

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He wasn't shit now was he, come on.
he was a stiker who didnt score goals. fergie would've ended up playing him as a midfielder

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:39 AM
puressence

Fantastic player would have been great for utd tbh

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:43 AM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What a load of £#%&!ing balls.

"Yeah, back in 2012, Katy Perry invited me back to her hotel room. I knew I'd have to £#%&! the living daylights out of her, but the truth is I'd stayed up late binge watching Dexter the night before, and I was already feeling a bit sleepy.

I did think maybe I should just turn up and deal with it there, the sight of a fully nude Perry on all fours might have given me a new lease of life, but I had to be honest with her. I don't regret it one bit'
Feel like you probably missed an opportunity there, pal.

You'll regret that.

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:45 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Fantastic player would have been great for utd tbh
how would he? the guy was going around attacking his team mates with golf clubs, hardly creates a good team spirit.

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:48 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
how would he? the guy was going around attacking his team mates with golf clubs, hardly creates a good team spirit.
that would come in handy with our current squad tbf

Unread 20-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

very good player and a right @#%&!.

Unread 20-03-2015, 11:04 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
how would he? The guy was going around attacking his team mates with golf clubs, hardly creates a good team spirit.
tbh thats the sort of player you actively support and help ..just like ur mate joseph

Unread 20-03-2015, 11:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
he was a stiker who didnt score goals. fergie would've ended up playing him as a midfielder
Scored a few and tended to play wide. Still wasn't shit.
Closed Thread