United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2014, 05:56 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Less of a risk than Fellaini. At worst Cleverley will play badly. At worst Fellaini will give away ten free-kicks and get sent off in the first half.

Would be hilarious if Fellaini scored tonight
Fellaini has been our best midfielder this season according to the £#%&!ing %@#$&!s on Red Cafe

Unread 01-04-2014, 06:34 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
giggs and carrick in a midfield two against one of pep's midfield 11

again.

and that's the best midfield we have.

Unread 01-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Manutd1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Fellaini has been our best midfielder this season according to the £#%&!ing %@#$&!s on Red Cafe
:shakehead:

Unread 01-04-2014, 06:38 PM
David Moist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Surely even RedCafe isn't that #@&%!ed.

His 5 minutes against Olympiacos was generally regarded as the best thing he's done in a United shirt, and suddenly he's catapulted to being our best midfielder this season?

Edit: Just read half a post that started off with him being 1st in tackles won, being 2nd in interceptions, 2nd in aerial duels, and leading non-defender in clearances. These are the sort of morons you're dealing with on RedCafe.

Remember when we used to praise Keane for his clearances? I don't either. We're £#%&!ing Man United.

Unread 01-04-2014, 06:40 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Moist
Surely even RedCafe isn't that #@&%!ed.

His 5 minutes against Olympiacos was generally regarded as the best thing he's done in a United shirt, and suddenly he's catapulted to being our best midfielder this season?
Yep - it's the only forum I can access at work and I've argued that he's the worst £ for £ player in United's history. Some of them think he's been good and some say he's our best m/f this season. Idiots

Unread 01-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Larssonisghod7

well lads.

were £#%&!ed

Unread 01-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Liu Jian

That defence :shakehead:. No choice but to sit deep with the lack of pace centrally. Hopefully Moyes has reminded Buttner he's not playing left-wing.

We'll either get annihilated, or scab a ridiculously flukey narrow victory.

Unread 01-04-2014, 07:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
It's amazing isn't it. We're just missing Michael £#%&!in Owen on the bench.

There's no way Frogson would have wanted his successor to succeed where he failed twice against Pep's teams. He can't wait to see Carrick and Giggs get absolutely battered in midfield, and Valencia completely freeze down the wing.
Be fair, even Froggle didn't expect Gollum to be anywhere near as catastrophic as he has actually been

Doesn't matter though, he has still decreed that Moyes will get at least three years - because it is what he had :shakehead:

Unread 01-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Liu Jian

Buttner already . I understand playing narrow, but the space for Ribery and Robben.
Closed Thread