United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2012, 05:54 PM
wee man

Default Away Fans being moved to Tier 3

Anyone hear anything about this ? Fear Titanic tbh.

Be a really bad move as far as the atmosphere is concerned.

Unread 15-03-2012, 05:57 PM
The Watcher

Part of some £#%&!witted plan that includes starting a new 'singing section' in K. The club and that @#%&! Tufty are right behind it, apparently.

Load of shite imo.

Unread 16-03-2012, 12:47 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Part of some £#%&!witted plan that includes starting a new 'singing section' in K. The club and that @#%&! Tufty are right behind it, apparently.

Load of shite imo.
I 'd this my self last week and i have to say i disagree pal ( not arsed if it upsets you because you voted bellers )

Tier 3 is £#%&! and a place you don't want to be sat, every club charges us a price higher than normal for away tickets and pretty much every club that doesn't need our business cuts our allocation every season for standing Why not stick them @#%&!s up there ? wtf do their clubs do for us ? we are always stuck in the clouds or the worst bit of a ground, why are we letting them get a decent seat and us have to sit on tier 3 ?

I see wee mans point in terms of goonage will not be there when we score / win etc presume that's what you mean ? ... i can't argue with that but i also have to say a singing section imo is not the worst idea in the world, you get so many mongs at the games ( every team in the league in general has this problem ) that those who want to sing feel like they cant because they are around people who dont want to, or dont know what to !

Getting a section of ST holders together that keeps singing throughout the game and helps get an atmosphere together ? I can't see how that's a bad idea tbh

Unread 16-03-2012, 12:49 PM
waynes ear's

they tried the "singing section" thing when T2 Stretty opened

was pretty good tbf

hope tufty gets strangled by his latest banner though

Unread 16-03-2012, 12:50 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
they tried the "singing section" thing when T2 Stretty opened

was pretty good tbf

hope tufty gets strangled by his latest banner though

Unread 16-03-2012, 12:51 PM
carlosartorial

This will be covered in the next edition of Red News, out a week on Monday.

*End of plug*

Unread 16-03-2012, 12:51 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

Load of shite imo.

Unread 16-03-2012, 12:52 PM
irk

my seat was right by the away fans. whenever i sat elsewhere my experience was diminished. love a good taunt me.

eys fixed to the front when we lost though

Unread 16-03-2012, 12:57 PM
irk

would it not be more difficult for the police to usher them safely to their coaches?

Unread 16-03-2012, 12:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
This will be covered in the next edition of Red News, out a week on Monday.

*End of plug*
I do sympathise. Your part of the ground will be filled with parrot headed £#%&! stains, serenading you with their hilarious chants about Tevez and 'doing what we want' every week.

Should get some of the clowns out of ST2, so not all bad I suppose.

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:06 PM
The Mull

Quote:
I do sympathise. Your part of the ground will be filled with parrot headed £#%&! stains, serenading you with their hilarious chants about Tevez and 'doing what we want' every week.Should get some of the clowns out of ST2, so not all bad I suppose.
Yeah that's better than the pissed up fat old timers that are there at the mom.................oh hang on a minute

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:08 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
would it not be more difficult for the police to usher them safely to their coaches?
no, straight under united road and into the away section or park them on north car park and use the bridge as a trap door, hold them all on there then drop them in the canal

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Wouldnt want anyone to mess with the vibe in the Precious 'K' now would we..........

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:10 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Yeah that's better than the pissed up fat old timers that are there at the mom.................oh hang on a minute
Don't want you lads getting too excited.

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:15 PM
forzagarza

Should move everyone to NT3 and then push them off. Think the sound of the screaming and bodies splattering below will make for a much better atmosphere. Might get a bit quiet after 80 minutes I suppose.

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Doesn't tier 3 hold considerably more than the current allocation that away fans recieve?

Given that most teams struggle to sell a full allocation at our place as it is it would seem a strange decision.

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit
Doesn't tier 3 hold considerably more than the current allocation that away fans recieve?

Given that most teams struggle to sell a full allocation at our place as it is it would seem a strange decision.
They'll move all of the ST's out of there and it'll probably end up just being closed apart from the away fans if it's not a sell out so the empty seats don't show on the telly

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:27 PM
toseeunited

about £#%&!ing time too imo. they did it for a couple of euro's last season and so they £#%&!ing should, the number of times we've been at the very top of the nou camp / san siro etc. same with PL teams, as already said they cut our allocations and what do we do - give them as many as they want in reply.

as for a singing section in K, it'll be better than ST2 cos of the way the roof just drowns out all of the noise they make, but i can't help thinking that then moving the away fans to NT3 defeats the object, as surely having our "singers" next to the away fans would be much better

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:32 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
surely having our "singers" next to the away fans would be much better
Yes it would...which is why the idea is shit.

Unread 16-03-2012, 01:35 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Yes it would...which is why the idea is shit.
So is it good to move the away fans ?
Good to have a singing section ?
Or none of the above ?
Closed Thread