on the phone

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: Anyone moved their seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
on the phone
phone schmone.....best way is to go into the ticket office

can't believe how easy it was to get more or less exactly where we wanted to move to...as well as getting £340 back off United

looks like one or two haven't renewed despite the 'no panic' mantra from Gill

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:17 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Anyone moved their seat

Yes, seats next to my mate and our kid have come up so me and my old man have moved 6 rows back.

Spent an hour on hold first thing so gave up and went down. Queued for half an hour before I got sorted, was rammed - all the windows open too.

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:17 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

can't believe how easy it was to get more or less exactly where we wanted to move to...as well as getting £340 back off United

relocated last season and got a £266 refund. Am only looking to move a bit as they move me for euro games to Tier 3 and the like.

You're right the phones a joke - but I haven't got much choice

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:

Where have you moved to?

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
relocated last season and got a £266 refund. Am only looking to move a bit as they move me for euro games to Tier 3 and the like.

You're right the phones a joke - but I haven't got much choice
that's why I decided to go in person mate as phone is total waste of time but you should be able to do it hopefully as it seems quite a few more seats available than last year to move

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Where have you moved to?
near K stand from Stretty tier 2....£170 quid cheaper ie £340 for the two of us

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Clarkson

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Yes, seats next to my mate and our kid have come up so me and my old man have moved 6 rows back.

Spent an hour on hold first thing so gave up and went down. Queued for half an hour before I got sorted, was rammed - all the windows open too.
Course it was

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Mark Corrigan

Thumbs up Re: Anyone moved their seat

Quote:
near K stand from Stretty tier 2....£170 quid cheaper ie £340 for the two of us
Rolling with the big boys now

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Rolling with the big boys now

we used to sit there and moved to Tier 2, was good to start with but has got worse and time to move back defo

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:23 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkson
Course it was
You can call me for renewing all you like, but please don't bracket me with Tufty, Betty et al.

I don't make stuff up.

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:26 PM
carlosartorial

Kev, if you wanted 2 in K you couldve grabbed the 2 in E238 I've just vacated.

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Kev, if you wanted 2 in K you couldve grabbed the 2 in E238 I've just vacated.
cheers ...I would've taken them but went down yesterday and got sorted as I didn'tr want to miss out like last year

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:36 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
cheers ...I would've taken them but went down yesterday and got sorted as I didn'tr want to miss out like last year
PMed you.

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Sloane

things are looking good re boycott despite uniteds little pr spin which was harldy convincing. execs have been terrible and there have been crisis meetings to discuss tactics to improve them

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:47 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
things are looking good re boycott despite uniteds little pr spin which was harldy convincing. execs have been terrible and there have been crisis meetings to discuss tactics to improve them
Have been emailed to death by United already as I attended a match in their new exec lounge 2 years ago and they had my details. Got to say that they're sounding a bit desperate - certainly on the exec side.

Funny, they tried to make the email personal by saying something like "Hi Keith, long time no see" at the start but then forgetting my name half way through and ending by saying 'So Kev, what do you think?"

The dicks

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:50 PM
no fun

Quote:
bit too close to gedward tbf

Unread 15-06-2010, 06:52 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
bit too close to gedward tbf
Oh yeah, those seats do come with the added bonus of a HT Gedward visit, should have mentioned that.

Unread 15-06-2010, 07:04 PM
toseeunited

been down in london last 2 days so couldn't go in in person so i rang up at 8am and was on hold til 11.30am!!!!!!!!!!

3 and a half @#%&!ing hours!!

the first 2 and a half hours were on hold, then i was counted down in a queue from 14 down to 1, was number 1 in the queue for about half ah hour don't know how that works, but the good news is after 10+ years of being away from the stretford end we're back!! couldn't get 2 together in 204 but we're in 202 which is good enough.

£266 (£133 each) back off the TO as well refunded straight to my bank card, so it was worth being on hold while i drove back!

i might not have boycotted, but malc gets £14 a game less off me and my old man, which will £#%&!ing do me
Closed Thread