United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Gog Coch

Default We have evry chance of thrashing Arsenal on Saturday.

As long as the defence keeps awake.
No bookings.
Evra plays.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Whalefish

And every chance of being thrashed ourselves.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Gog Coch

Hargo and Anderson
Ronnie and Nani
Tevez and Rooney...
that lot will cause havoc.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:15 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Hargo and Anderson
Ronnie and Nani
Tevez and Rooney...
that lot will cause havoc.
I am shuddering here at the thought of wes brown and O shea at full back positions with them attacking us. Even rio and vidic have looked a bit unsettled last couple of times.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:16 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
And every chance of being thrashed ourselves.
Probbly not, same old Arse at the core, pass it to deat without scoring that many. If you get in Fabregas face I think you can stop 'em playing toa great extent and Hargo is perfect for that.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
I am shuddering here at the thought of wes brown and O shea at full back positions with them attacking us. Even rio and vidic have looked a bit unsettled last couple of times.
Attack attack attack.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Wes will be fine.

O'Shea probably won't play.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Wes will be fine.

O'Shea probably won't play.
Wes has played well this season, I dunno what's up sharath's arse about him. Obviosly O' Shea is [playing poorly but that fullback of theirs with the blond dreads is no better.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:25 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Wes has played well this season, I dunno what's up sharath's arse about him. Obviosly O' Shea is [playing poorly but that fullback of theirs with the blond dreads is no better.
I disagree. I think Sagna has played well. Eboue is shit though. I hope they have eboue as right back and not sagna.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Whalefish

Sagna's not bad from what I've seen. I haven't seen an oppositions winger have a proper go at him though since not many teams have actually gone to the Emirates and tried to win. Most have gone there to contain and have £#%&!ed up.

Will be interesting to see how their back four copes. I personally think they've got one of the best in the league. It's extremely quick, strong, and in Gallas and Toure they've got two excellent centre backs. Not sure about the keeper though.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I disagree. I think Sagna has played well. Eboue is shit though. I hope they have eboue as right back and not sagna.
Looked clueless to me to be honest. Totally out of position all the time. Against a team that doesn't have such poor quality attacking options as Liverpool he'd be very exposed.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Mr_Ed

We will have to defend very well, mind you, so will they... United and Arsenal play football and it will be open, attacking and an open game IMHO...

Whoever defends the best will come out on top providing Hargo plays in the middle of the park...

Either way it'll be a cracking game.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Torquemada

Quote:
Sagna's not bad from what I've seen. I haven't seen an oppositions winger have a proper go at him though since not many teams have actually gone to the Emirates and tried to win. Most have gone there to contain and have £#%&!ed up.

Will be interesting to see how their back four copes. I personally think they've got one of the best in the league. It's extremely quick, strong, and in Gallas and Toure they've got two excellent centre backs. Not sure about the keeper though.
Exactly. Liverpool always play very narrow (even if they play with wingers). The Arse back four ounly had to cope with stuff up the middle yesterday, which is playing right into their hands, and the Murderers don't offer anything like the sort of movement we do. We should pose a hell of a lot more threat than anyone else they have played so far this season, although I think it's unlikely we'll thrash them - I expect a win by a one goal margin.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:38 AM
sharath

Quote:
Looked clueless to me to be honest. Totally out of position all the time. Against a team that doesn't have such poor quality attacking options as Liverpool he'd be very exposed.
try telling that to scousers!!

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:41 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Arsenal fans I've spoken to reckon Sagna's top class. They're also loving Clichy this season, too.

He (Sanga) has been getting in the France squad recently, so he must be doing well.

Gallas looked back to full fitness yesterday, too. Their first choice back four are all in excellent form at the moment, it seems.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:47 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
try telling that to scousers!!
Kuyt and Voronin really are the epitomy of ordinariness.

Unread 29-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Kuyt and Voronin really are the epitomy of ordinariness.
Voronin is one of the worst players I have seen for ages. He has nothing -absolutely f~ck all .

Unread 29-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Voronin is one of the worst players I have seen for ages. He has nothing -absolutely f~ck all .
Looks like an extra from the opening scene of xXx - at the Rammstein gig.

Unread 29-10-2007, 11:21 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Looks like an extra from the opening scene of xXx - at the Rammstein gig.
He's fat, slow and has no discernable skill, yet Rafa plays him all the time, I don't get it.

Unread 29-10-2007, 11:25 AM
My Name is Keith

Arse 3 United 1.

Nailed on. Ours is an 87th minute consolation.
Closed Thread