United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 08-05-2023, 12:47 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I just can’t warm to Weggy, sorry pal.
Nothing to do with Weggy lad....

You're pre match negativity (unlike you) I feeled caused our defeat ...

I'll re assess tmrw...

Unread 08-05-2023, 12:54 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Nothing to do with Weggy lad....

You're pre match negativity (unlike you) I feeled caused our defeat ...

I'll re assess tmrw...
I blame myself too

Unread 08-05-2023, 03:38 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Some top reds on here distracted from this @#%&!s ineptness by pointing out he didn’t wear a cap as a positive

The Tories and royals would be £#%&!ing proud of that
Yep. Henderson is a #@&%! and not the answer but we’d be at 6>10 pts better off with him instead of that £#%&!ing disaster.

Ned: just a stop-gap, mate. Owners wouldn’t cough up for a new one.

Unread 08-05-2023, 07:59 AM
Dr Stranger

He should never have played for the club again after the Chelsea cup semi in 2021. He’d have left twice if it wasn’t for a dodgy fax machine and Henderson getting Covid.

No other major club in world football would allow this many errors from a goalkeeper over so many years and reward him with a new contract.

He’s a coward, he’s a massive part of our failings and I’m sick of him.

Our continued faith in him means we deserve what we get whenever he £#%&!s up.

Unread 08-05-2023, 09:46 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Noted mate

I’m an evidence type though so here you are

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=448

Hope we all get to rip into the murderers and Bert’s instead
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=387

Hope you've sobered up.

Unread 08-05-2023, 10:58 AM
Dr Stranger

Goalkeeper
Midfielder
Striker

We improve massively with three quality additions. Shouldn’t be much to ask no matter who buys us.

Unread 08-05-2023, 11:01 AM
dunk

Well I, for one, am stunned.

Butland for the rest of the season please. De Gea has had his Leighton, Taibi and Barthez moments, send him off to find a new club.

Unread 08-05-2023, 11:03 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Butland for the rest of the season please. De Gea has had his Leighton, Taibi and Barthez moments, send him off to find a new club.
If we had a halfway competent No 2 then I think he’d be out the team this weekend. I can’t see Jack Butland getting the nod though. Not with 4 games to go.

Unread 08-05-2023, 11:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
If we had a halfway competent No 2 then I think he’d be out the team this weekend. I can’t see Jack Butland getting the nod though. Not with 4 games to go.
Heaton then. Vitek? Alex Stepney is on a free, get him back and let him re-take the record that this £#%&!ing @#%&! doesn’t deserve.

Unread 08-05-2023, 11:07 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Heaton then. Vitek? Alex Stepney is on a free, get him back and let him re-take the record that this £#%&!ing @#%&! doesn’t deserve.
Heaton is injured isn’t he? I think if we had a keeper with more recent experience: Dubravka, Romero type then I think he’d be out. I think they’ll see changing the keeper now for Butland or a kid as too disruptive and too much of a risk. The time to replace him was 2021. Not sure it’s now.

This set of players should be good enough to beat Wolves and Bournemouth, despite their obvious flaws and doubtful futures. We need a reset and to step up. Show some £#%&!ing character.

Unread 08-05-2023, 11:09 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

Another yeah he’s a problem but leave him alone post

Is your quilt stuffed with the straws you’re clutching at?

No one in the team can take risks and play freely if they’re not confident in what’s behind them. Starts with him. Fergie saw it with Leighton. Daves pussied shiteness runs like a virus through the team

This teams perfect for the likes of you and your quilted ‘agree but’ %@#$&!s

Have a nice day

Unread 08-05-2023, 11:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Heaton is injured isn’t he? I think if we had a keeper with more recent experience: Dubravka, Romero type then I think he’d be out. I think they’ll see changing the keeper now for Butland or a kid as too disruptive and too much of a risk. The time to replace him was 2021. Not sure it’s now.

This set of players should be good enough to beat Wolves and Bournemouth, despite their obvious flaws and doubtful futures. We need a reset and to step up. Show some £#%&!ing character.
I’d be fuming if I were Butland, not even given a chance in the cup games despite this clown making a @#%&! of us all the £#%&!ing time.

Anyway, like you say, it’s probably too late to start £#%&!ing about with the GK at this juncture. There’s no way his presence doesn’t £#%&! the rest of the team though, there’s a picture of Rashford with his hands on his head after the goal. Yes the players are mental midgets, but that must be so demoralising.

Even at the level I play at, sometimes only 1 proper keeper turns up and the other team take it in turns to go in net, everyone gives it a go, but there are always a couple that are just £#%&!ing awful in goal. If you’re on the team facing the actual keeper and they’ve made a few decent saves while you’re on top only for the #@&%! at the other end to soft wrist something speculative into the middle of the goal it’s infuriating. It must be an absolute gut punch at that level in situations like yesterday.

Unread 08-05-2023, 11:57 AM
Coracao

Quote:

Another yeah he’s a problem but leave him alone post

Is your quilt stuffed with the straws you’re clutching at?

No one in the team can take risks and play freely if they’re not confident in what’s behind them. Starts with him. Fergie saw it with Leighton. Daves pussied shiteness runs like a virus through the team

This teams perfect for the likes of you and your quilted ‘agree but’ %@#$&!s

Have a nice day
You really do lack basic comprehension skills.

Unread 08-05-2023, 12:08 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
If ETH gives him a new contract and keeps him as number 1 next season then it’s the decision that will eventually lead to him failing at Utd
Would seriously make me question if ETH is the man we think he is if he gives this @#%&! another contract

Dave must have an excellent PI digging up dirt on those who decide whether he gets a new deal or not
The only explanation
Absolutely this. ETH has to have the %@#$&!s to let him go on a free. Even if that means Henderson for a season.

DDG is paid as though he is one of the very best goalkeepers in the world. He has proved time and time again that he doesn't deserve that status.

Giving him a new contract is a message to the rest of the squad, the rest of the league, that man united will continue to reward mediocrity.

I genuinely think this is a major inflection point in ETH's united career. He can't let the thickos in suits persuade him to keep de gea to "protect the asset's value"

Unread 08-05-2023, 12:08 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:

Shows where our standards are at. Taibi lasted 4 games, obviously there was the clanger vs Southampton and we got dicked by Chelsea, but he was also iirc MOM vs The Vermin, but potted quickly.

Unread 08-05-2023, 12:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
Absolutely this. ETH has to have the %@#$&!s to let him go on a free. Even if that means Henderson for a season.

DDG is paid as though he is one of the very best goalkeepers in the world. He has proved time and time again that he doesn't deserve that status.

Giving him a new contract is a message to the rest of the squad, the rest of the league, that man united will continue to reward mediocrity.

I genuinely think this is a major inflection point in ETH's united career. He can't let the thickos in suits persuade him to keep de gea to "protect the asset's value"
Agree with that tbh. If we start next season with De Gea between the sticks ETH is a dead man walking.

Unread 08-05-2023, 12:19 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0

This is another reason we desperately need new owners. This ‘protecting assests’ thing has been an awful feature of their ownership. It’s why we can’t shift any of these £#%&!ers and that affects what we can get in.

And, as you say, sends all the wrong Messages. It would be £#%&!ing embarrassing to see us announce a new deal for this clearly busted flush.

I don’t believe Erik wouldn’t bin him off for a brand spanking new keeper if he had the chance. New owners would give him that chance.

We’re not protecting anything because no £#%&!er will buy him.

Unread 08-05-2023, 12:35 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
You really do lack basic comprehension skills.
Back on the personal stuff - Twice in 12 hours

Rattled doesn’t cover it.

Get to sleep pal you obviously missed some.

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:48 PM
denis lawless

some of you @#%&!s owe me a £#%&!in apology
only dunk is in the clear.......

Unread 08-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
some of you @#%&!s owe me a £#%&!in apology
only dunk is in the clear.......