Unread 30-05-2017, 10:22 AM
MJ Ramone

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
He's 100% leaving.
yep.
It's the right time tbf nqat

Easy to forget how many quality goals he scored in the last 3 years. Quality not quantity I suppose, but some lovely finishes in amongst this lot.

He's still comfortably good enough to play Premier League football so I expect him to go back to Everton.

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:29 AM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
yep.
It's the right time tbf nqat

He's still comfortably good enough to play Premier League football so I expect him to go back to Everton.
I guess they are waiting for Barkley to go and Wayne replaces him, I really hope it reignite's his fire and he does well.

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:31 AM
wiganste

Love Wazza but it's been a tough watch with him recently.
Still capable of quality moments and I really hope (if he does move on) that he carries on scoring.

Absolute legend of the game and one of United's greats. Proud to see him break Sir Bobby's record

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:48 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
I guess they are waiting for Barkley to go and Wayne replaces him, I really hope it reignite's his fire and he does well...
...against everyone else

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
...against everyone else
If he scored the second in a 2-2 draw against us next season I'd be chuffed for him...

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:50 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If he scored the second in a 2-2 draw against us next season I'd be chuffed for him...

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Relax, he's wumming

Anyways, Robbo reckons he's gone so suppose it's just a matter of time. Wonder where though

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Tumescent Throb

personally i still think he should stay.

he made 40 appearances last season, 25 starts. even if that reduced by 10 or 20% next season i reckon if i was him to me that would be worth much more than trying - and inevitably failing - to carry everton into the top 6.

i think he'd have a few buzzes with everton but ultimately it would be shit.

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:17 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
personally i still think he should stay.

he made 40 appearances last season, 25 starts. even if that reduced by 10 or 20% next season i reckon if i was him to me that would be worth much more than trying - and inevitably failing - to carry everton into the top 6.

i think he'd have a few buzzes with everton but ultimately it would be shit.
Think he wants to carry on playing for England, appearances record within reach, and knows he needs to be playing regularly at club level for that.

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Think he wants to carry on playing for England, appearances record within reach, and knows he needs to be playing regularly at club level for that.
Even if he is still playing shit, as he has been for years. All they want is the records/stats, regardless of shitness.

£#%&! knows how he's got away with it.

Oh yeah... Moyes

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:24 AM
shenwen

People still talking about Rooney finding form again

Think Stoke wouldn't be too bad a fit. Top half of league, maybe a cup run, no pressure. A 10-15 goal Rooney in all comps would be great for Stoke. Less so for us.

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:24 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Even if he is still playing shit, as he has been for years. All they want is the records/stats, regardless of shitness.

£#%&! knows how he's got away with it.

Oh yeah... Moyes
cretin

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
cretin

Hello cretin

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
he won't play 'regularly' for any premier league club imo - he'd get injured if he tried to play every week for sure.

he'd be better off playing a bit less (a lot hopefully but I'm talking from his pov!) at united, around far better players.

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he won't play 'regularly' for any premier league club imo - he'd get injured if he tried to play every week for sure.

he'd be better off playing a bit less (a lot hopefully but I'm talking from his pov!) at united, around far better players.
Possibly.

I think it's tricky because you hear varying reports of the positivity of his influence on the dressing room. Makes sense to me given his absolutely phenomenal experience, and providing he's happy taking a diminished team role. Him and Carrick are (I think) the only 2 left from Moscow as well. Problem is, is that influence and experience worth 200-300k a week or whatever he's on?

Obviously it helps now the entire squad have won a european trophy - Mourinho has a squad of winners again.

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:44 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Possibly.

I think it's tricky because you hear varying reports of the positivity of his influence on the dressing room. Makes sense to me given his absolutely phenomenal experience, and providing he's happy taking a diminished team role. Him and Carrick are (I think) the only 2 left from Moscow as well. Problem is, is that influence and experience worth 200-300k a week or whatever he's on?

Obviously it helps now the entire squad have won a european trophy - Mourinho has a squad of winners again.
Doesn't seem to be an issue in the argument to keep Zlatan.

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:44 AM
Switching Off

He'd be given a fair crack at proving himself at Everton. Whether that turns into playing regularly is down to how shit he has really become

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Doesn't seem to be an issue in the argument to keep Zlatan.

I certainly don't advocate that. He's been of great use this season, absolute madness to keep him now imo - you're banking on him scoring a shit load of goals in 6 months when he eventually comes back from a near career ending injury.... nah.
Closed Thread