Unread 25-06-2014, 05:07 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
love the haters ....i piss myself #jobdone
Regularly I imagine

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:24 PM
saffers

£12m when you count the parts paid to Madrid and presumably Jorge Mendes().

That's a bargain, that. Not a world class super defender in the Hummels/Thiago Silva bracket but who is these days?

Given Liverpool are seemingly about to sign the mediocre Lovren for £17m and signed Sakho for £18m a year ago, average defenders are going for crazy fees.

Which is why we should just stick £35m on the table for Hummels asap to make Dortmund think.

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:27 PM
koppas

Fantastic value considering the same fee has been offered for an injury prone Belgian who can't get into his side's first team...

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
£12m when you count the parts paid to Madrid and presumably Jorge Mendes().

That's a bargain, that. Not a world class super defender in the Hummels/Thiago Silva bracket but who is these days?

Given Liverpool are seemingly about to sign the mediocre Lovren for £17m and signed Sakho for £18m a year ago, average defenders are going for crazy fees.

Which is why we should just stick £35m on the table for Hummels asap to make Dortmund think.
Yep. Go for the top of the line.

The boy Balanta looked a bit raw at times for Colombia yesterday, but I'd take him to keep James company

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Marvel7

[quote=saffers;3794756]

Given Liverpool are seemingly about to sign the mediocre Lovren for £17m QUOTE]

Lovren is better than mediocre

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Lovren is better than mediocre
Only the best get mugged off by Soldado

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:37 PM
saffers

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:40 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Best. Gif. Ever.

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Only the best get mugged off by Soldado

Brilliant well done, you must be really really happy with yourself right now. There is not a defender in the world that you cant search through you tube or whatever and find footage of them £#%&!ing up at some time or another. Mcgrath, Pallister, Bruce, Stam, Ferdinand, Vidic are all legends and great CB's, but every one of them has £#%&!ed up from time to time.

Not expecting a reply any time soon, suspect you will still be touching yourself as a reward for your humour

Unread 25-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Brilliant well done, you must be really really happy with yourself right now. There is not a defender in the world that you cant search through you tube or whatever and find footage of them £#%&!ing up at some time or another. Mcgrath, Pallister, Bruce, Stam, Ferdinand, Vidic are all legends and great CB's, but every one of them has £#%&!ed up from time to time.

Not expecting a reply any time soon, suspect you will still be touching yourself as a reward for your humour

Unread 25-06-2014, 08:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

[color="White"]Not expecting a reply any time soon, suspect you will still be touching yourself as a reward for your humour
.................................................. ................

Unread 25-06-2014, 08:02 PM
saffers

Quote:

Unread 25-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 25-06-2014, 08:59 PM
silv

gif heaven
Closed Thread