United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2010, 12:40 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Unread 08-09-2010, 12:50 PM
irk

here's a test.

a heinous crime has been committed (franter has been tossed in a wheely bin) and the chaps that committed it were in fact the spit of yossi and tal?

how would you describe them to the police who would be responsible for tracking them down (apart from they looked like yossi benayoun and tal ben haim)?

on the evidence of those photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver

would you , perhaps, just maybe, be a little tempted, to describe them as white? no?

i'd say it was two white guys - one with a single eyebrow and one with a shit curtain hair do and a big nose.

though knowing the police they'd probably arrest noel gallagher and reem .

Unread 08-09-2010, 12:52 PM
andyroo

If it were Tal Ben Haim and Yossi Benayoun committing a crime, I woudn't fancy their chances of outrunning the cops.

Unread 08-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I'd describe them as
A) some fat gimp with a uni brow
b) a skinny rat faced gimp

Unread 08-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Sullingtons

If those two committed a crime I'd say the old bill...

"There was two of them - they looked nothing like Larry David".

Unread 08-09-2010, 12:55 PM
red in cumbria

I see that Felix has been banned AGAIN rofl rofl rofl

Unread 08-09-2010, 12:58 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Can't wait for his return and the next installment of "I'm a Mizrahi Martyr"

Unread 08-09-2010, 12:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Lets be honest, Felix is a £#%&!ing boring bastard.Every £#%&!ing thread he's "Britain is shit", "British women are shit" "Everything in YOUR country is shit" "The other day, John Fashanu commented that my skin was darker than his." etc

SIRL though, so that's ok.

Unread 08-09-2010, 01:20 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Lets be honest, Felix is a £#%&!ing boring bastard.Every £#%&!ing thread he's "Britain is shit", "British women are shit" "Everything in YOUR country is shit" "The other day, John Fashanu commented that my skin was darker than his." etc

SIRL though, so that's ok.
tbh I don't know how he finds the time to come on here and "wind us all up" what with him living the life of an international man of mystery. I think we should be grateful he takes time out from his exciting life to tell us all his tales of woe and ethnic persecution and to post pictures from the interior of his mothers home.

Unread 08-09-2010, 01:30 PM
dunk

He's a @#%&!.

A disease infested @#%&!.

Unread 08-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's a @#%&!.

A disease infested @#%&!.
No need for racism.

Unread 08-09-2010, 01:56 PM
sweetleftfoot

Chester FC
Bangor City FC (Welsh, not Norn Iron)

*I have nothing against NI Bangor, just don't know them and what with the marching and pipe bombs and shit a brother is best keeping out of that stuff

Unread 08-09-2010, 02:20 PM
tony tabletop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Chester FC
Bangor City FC (Welsh, not Norn Iron)

*I have nothing against NI Bangor, just don't know them and what with the marching and pipe bombs and shit a brother is best keeping out of that stuff

Thank £#%&! for that, back on track. Can I throw in Racing club Paris - sadly missed
Closed Thread