United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-07-2018, 08:43 AM
Flix

Default Klopp

Now wants to use VAR to just ask "What is that?"
Quote:
I saw the ref taking charge of big games at the World Cup and nobody really thinks about that later. But in a situation like that somebody needs to judge it better. If VAR is coming then it is a situation where you have to look again. Not to give a red card but to look again and say: ‘What is that?’ It was ruthless.
Edit: quote is in reference to Ramos' challenge on Salah

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Drexl

EDIT: the pavement was his enemy

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Flix

Also went on to describe Bale's bicycle kick as "luck"

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:15 AM
waynes ear's

£#%&! him. Scouse £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Cream

Thanks to the introduction of GIF, I see now that he's done him.

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Thanks to the introduction of GIF, I see now that he's done him.
It was very well executed tbf. Rolled him like a boss.

He's king snide

Unread 28-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Sapien

Truth-bombed Mourinho
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44988133

Quote:
When asked about Liverpool's spending, Mourinho said: "I don't see another team getting close to that level of investment - a team that was a finalist in the Champions League, you have to say are a big candidate. You have to win."

Asked whether he had to win the Premier League this season, Klopp said: "I don't think so.

"Do I get the sack if not? Depends on the football we play.

"A big part of the job is to play football that our people like. It happened last year and the year before but now we want to make the next step.
What I wouldn't give to swap managers with them ffs

Unread 28-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Truth-bombed Mourinho

Why don't you just swap clubs?

Unread 28-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Why don't you just swap clubs?
It doesn't work like that

Unread 28-07-2018, 11:52 AM
AK14

Quote:
Truth-bombed Mourinho

Another big part of football is winning trophies

Something you haven’t done since 2012, you ugly @#%&!.

(Jurgen, not you)

Unread 28-07-2018, 12:40 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Truth-bombed Mourinho

Why he is a serial loser..... Has lost about the last 6 finals he has been in.......... After spending all that money if he does not win anything this coming season then he will be gone, the scouse will turn on him,,

Unread 28-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Why he is a serial loser..... Has lost about the last 6 finals he has been in.......... After spending all that money if he does not win anything this coming season then he will be gone, the scouse will turn on him,,
Absolutely no chance of that....

They adore him and the type of football he plays and the journey it’s taken them on....

They are blind to his zany ways and huge game loser mentality...

Unread 28-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
I know the chairman of a big (I know) Irish League club and he told me he'd never employ a manager like him as he never shows composure on the touchline which is really important in big games. The mania translates to the players when they need to be calm. Motwyw.

Unread 28-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Absolutely no chance of that....

They adore him and the type of football he plays and the journey it’s taken them on....
Because they think it’s leading somewhere.

Unread 28-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Because they think it’s leading somewhere.
Their squad and results have improved substantially and they play football that is good to watch, it’s already led somewhere.

Unread 28-07-2018, 02:25 PM
jem

Quote:
they will finish above us this season. even if salah only scores 20 goals. soz.

they're a bit short of decent options at centre back (who isn't?), but that's it.

prepare for disaster.

Unread 28-07-2018, 05:07 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Their squad and results have improved substantially and they play football that is good to watch, it’s already led somewhere.
They played good football prior to klopp. He didn’t have that much to do in that sense. The acid test is the league. They finished fourth. Worse than the previous season, no? Not sure where these substantially improved results you’ve invented have come from.

Unread 28-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
I know the chairman of a big (I know) Irish League club and he told me he'd never employ a manager like him as he never shows composure on the touchline which is really important in big games. The mania translates to the players when they need to be calm. Motwyw.
Thanks, that’s calmed me right down.

Unread 28-07-2018, 05:59 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
They played good football prior to klopp. He didn’t have that much to do in that sense. The acid test is the league. They finished fourth. Worse than the previous season, no? Not sure where these substantially improved results you’ve invented have come from.
Under Rodgers they finished out of the top 4 in two of three seasons and didn't reach a final, under Klopp two top 4 seasons out of three and three finals. Improved results by most peoples definition.

Unread 28-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Under Rodgers they finished out of the top 4 in two of three seasons and didn't reach a final, under Klopp two top 4 seasons out of three and three finals. Improved results by most peoples definition.
Substantial indeed. Seeming as people like spinning things to suit, Liverpool finished 3rd 2 seasons ago and fourth last season. A clear downward trajectory under klopp
Closed Thread