Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Expresses a lot of love for him
On this page...

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...21#post4957321
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Can confirm.

Saw a few MotD highlights of the West Ham lad and declared him better than Eric. Or words to that effect.
That's not the same as the dogpile makes out though is it ?

IMO He says rates him and everybody has a right to their opinions no ?

Unread 17-08-2018, 03:59 PM
System Error

Waiting for direct quotes before passing judgement.

Big moment this, time to expose the bullshitters

Unread 17-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Expresses a lot of love for him
On this page...

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...21#post4957321
Says he’s as good as Eric.....confirmed

Says we should drop £50m on him......confirmed

Oh dear.

Ethers 14 - Rubberneckers 0

Unread 17-08-2018, 04:01 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
That's not the same as the dogpile makes out though is it ?

IMO He says rates him and everybody has a right to their opinions no ?
Who is the dogpile?

Unread 17-08-2018, 04:03 PM
MartialLaw

Big moment for the three lads on the previous page. Serious accusations. You can't be saying things like that without proof, I'd image they'll be along to post evidence soon. I don't see how they recover if not.

Unread 17-08-2018, 04:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Oh dear.

Unread 17-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Took you a while that pal, everything ok?

Unread 17-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Oh dear.

Yes, I said 50 million in today’s market not bad, after all we were going to drop that or more on a 29 year old CB who can’t even get a run in his team
On Cantona all I said is that he was the 3rd choice signing at the time& as I recall not even playing .

Unread 17-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Dogpile = Centrists ?

Unread 17-08-2018, 04:30 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Dogpile = Centrists ?
Perfected and rose to prominence by gamer gaters but the technique can be used by anyone even a friendly football forum

Recently seen used on Corbyn by the FBPE crowd until they realised the terrorists were buried in a different country from where the wreath was laid

HTH

Unread 17-08-2018, 05:07 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
The key phrase is “ look how that ended”

Clearly, for anyone with even basic comprehension skills that I was saying Cantona was hardly the signing everybody was wanting but it turned out brilliantly.
I will graciously accept the apologies as they come in. I’m sure the dogpilers are big enough to admit they got it wrong
I was 7 years old and I, distinctly, remember saying Eric Cantona was the singing we needed.

A sage at even that age.

Unread 17-08-2018, 09:40 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:

12 years you've been on this forum and you post this?
WTF does that even mean ? Not quite sure what the 12 years mean or how relevant it is

Looked through the thread and everyone was digging him out for saying Aronovitch ( sp whatever ) was as good as Eric

He maintained he didn't say it so in the interests of fairness I asked to see the quotes that everyone was so revved up about

The posts were linked and I just couldn't see the connect between what he was saying and how it was being quoted

It looked like a dogpile and so I said as much .End of

Tranquillo

Unread 17-08-2018, 10:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
WTF does that even mean ? Not quite sure what the 12 years mean or how relevant it is

Looked through the thread and everyone was digging him out for saying Aronovitch ( sp whatever ) was as good as Eric

He maintained he didn't say it so in the interests of fairness I asked to see the quotes that everyone was so revved up about

The posts were linked and I just couldn't see the connect between what he was saying and how it was being quoted

Tranquillo
Fair enough, pal. Makes sense when you look at it that way.

Unread 17-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Fair enough, pal. Makes sense when you look at it that way.

Can’t argue with his methods tbf.

Unread 17-08-2018, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Tranquillo
Genuinely shocked they didn't say what they were accused of saying tbh.

Unread 18-08-2018, 05:51 AM
Kangared

Quote:

12 years you've been on this forum and you post this?

Take some responsibility for the things you say pal. You're quick to jump on others. Be fair about it.
I take responsibility what I say, not what idiots like you try to claim I said. Even now you’re still refusing to accept you are wrong about what I said. Not a good trait in a person but now I get why you still defend Van Gaal.

Unread 18-08-2018, 05:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
I take responsibility what I say, not what idiots like you try to claim I said. Even now you’re still refusing to accept you are wrong about what I said.
All about you isn't it?

Don't have to explain yourself to me, pal.

Unread 18-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Miggy Smalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Cold hard facts are that Real's success is down to the players. The amazing, experienced, talented as f*** players.

Zidane wasn't very highly thought of behind the scenes according to.... Ballague....

He did some good stuff with them though. Seemed to command the players' respect. Made changes that went largely unquestioned - including making them more Mourinho like.

I'd have him in tomorrow just to shut everybody up.

This. What he was able to do was create an environment where egos didn't clash but he doesn't strike me as someone who's necessarily a tactically adept manager at all. Unless we have something close to those Madrid sides as far as quality goes I don't think he'd do well here.

Unread 18-08-2018, 09:24 PM
Kangared

Quote:
All about you isn't it?

Don't have to explain yourself to me, pal.
Nonsensical jibberish
You made an erroneous claim, I called you out for it & you lacked the grace to admit you were wrong . It’s noted.

Unread 18-08-2018, 10:25 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy Smalls
This. What he was able to do was create an environment where egos didn't clash but he doesn't strike me as someone who's necessarily a tactically adept manager at all. Unless we have something close to those Madrid sides as far as quality goes I don't think he'd do well here.
How come a master tacticion like Benitez and mourinhio couldn't win a CL with them players, yet Zidane won 3?

Blooding plenty of young players along the wey may I add.
Closed Thread