Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Aloe Blacc

Default Re: Notice how often average sides come to Old Trafford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
It is.

Also, fwiw, I think we will get stuffed on Sunday but I expect/hope the lads make a bit more of a fight of it than Anfield. If it happens, I'll take it on the chin and move onto the next game. We won't be shit, we're just not as good as we were the last few seasons but that period of our history has finished, we're entering a new one and that'll take some time to pull together. IMO we're short of 3/4 top quality players. But whether there's the cash available I dunno, whether they're taking a medium term view I dunno. By that I mean a couple of lean years whilst the new crop of youngsters grow into the first team/squad. Patience is needed I guess.
I agree with you, I just say these things in more dramatic and annoyed fashion because we should be doing a lot better than we are now.

and yeah, we will get battered on Sunday, Battered. If we win i'll leave the forum.

Unread 05-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
I agree with you, I just say these things in more dramatic and annoyed fashion because we should be doing a lot better than we are now.

and yeah, we will get battered on Sunday, Battered. If we win i'll leave the forum.
Team talk done for our lads.

Unread 05-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

Unread 05-11-2009, 05:49 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

With all due respect, I bet the players do read this forum. They are bound too. They probably laugh at the shit that comes out of his mouth,

Unread 05-11-2009, 05:50 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

With all due respect, I bet the players do read this forum. They are bound too. They probably laugh at the shit that comes out of his mouth,
On the negative side, they all know you're not blessed with a large trouser snake.

Unread 05-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Aloe Blacc

Wigganste's custom title just reminded me we are actually the champions of the weeeeeeeeeeeeerld

Unread 05-11-2009, 05:51 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
On the negative side, they all know you're not blessed with a large trouser snake.
Don't listen to him Nemanja, it's a grower not a show-er.

Unread 05-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

With all due respect, I bet the players do read this forum.
I doubt it. They know they get slaughtered on fan's forums.
Closed Thread