Unread 12-02-2024, 09:59 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post

Unread 12-02-2024, 10:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
I don’t think he is is great or exceptional but he is getting a decent amount of goals.
he isn’t setting the place on fire or a late entry for young player of the year. He is just scoring goals.

I know under ETH we haven’t had strikers that score goals so to you lot he is the best thing ever.

but I’ll reserve my judgment until it’s consistent and really impressive.

if he slaps on 20 all comps then yeah we have a beast here.

Didn’t you learn from gassing up rashford.
Jesus christ, we've won 4 games in a row mate cheer up.

Unread 12-02-2024, 10:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
I don’t think he is is great or exceptional but he is getting a decent amount of goals.
he isn’t setting the place on fire or a late entry for young player of the year. He is just scoring goals.

I know under ETH we haven’t had strikers that score goals so to you lot he is the best thing ever.

Or pulling down trees

Unread 12-02-2024, 10:24 PM
puressence

Quote:

Don’t change

Unread 12-02-2024, 11:28 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

Unread 13-02-2024, 02:02 AM
Neo

Angry

Quote:
He is just scoring goals.
A centre-forward just scoring goals.

Unread 13-02-2024, 03:39 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love View Post
He is going to be a very good player, he’s a complete forward.

He was unlucky when he came in with the injuries etc behind him. The team was poor and struggling to be fair.

I’d still get another striker this summer, have two for options.
Do you mean an experienced older striker or thinking more of a Zirkzee/Guirassy type instead

Unread 13-02-2024, 09:26 AM
wiganste

I think he's £#%&!ing ace

Well on track for 15+ goals this season.

Unread 13-02-2024, 09:32 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Jesus christ, we've won 4 games in a row mate cheer up.
its turning into the forum Chris Sutton. trying to court basic levels of controversy with ridiculous comments thinking its cutting edge.

chris sutton

Unread 13-02-2024, 10:36 AM
jem

Quote:
He is just scoring goals.
he isn't just scoring goals. he creates space for others, he holds the ball up, he passes to his team and makes runs all game that generally get ignored by the selfish idiots on the wings. he has a passion and desire - he should be made to lick martial's face every day, just in case it's contagious.

Unread 13-02-2024, 10:37 AM
Zorg

Quote:

He's doing much more than scoring goals - holding the ball up, playing people in, creating space.

He's brilliant, a future star and your posts on him are the best illustration of your hopelessly poor understanding of football.

Unread 13-02-2024, 10:54 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
He's doing much more than scoring goals - holding the ball up, playing people in, creating space.

He's brilliant, a future star and your posts on him are the best illustration of your hopelessly poor understanding of football.
all good points, but what about licking martial's face?

Unread 13-02-2024, 11:09 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post

Would it not be wise to just tread with caution when he has played well for what 6-8 games.
Not saying he won’t hit dizzy heights but let’s just calm down.

You did the same with rashford.
Every game he scored “take that marlo” and now what do you lot think of him

Let him finish the season like this and then yeah we have a soemthing very special here.

I doubted his over all ability and so far he is slowly proving he has the ability but as a young player they can be flash in the pans or haalands. .

Ether likes bringing up me talking about him striking a ball, that was because he hadn’t scored and I’ve never seen him haven’t any clean shots on goal. Am i not allowed to discount something I’ve not seen.

I can have an an opinion you know.
And using the word is poor is ironic considering what you are and what football has done for me.
Have a nice day brother xxx

Unread 13-02-2024, 11:37 AM
Finport Red

Unread 13-02-2024, 12:14 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Would it not be wise to just tread with caution when he has played well for what 6-8 games.
Not saying he won’t hit dizzy heights but let’s just calm down.

You did the same with rashford.
Every game he scored “take that marlo” and now what do you lot think of him

Let him finish the season like this and then yeah we have a soemthing very special here.

I doubted his over all ability and so far he is slowly proving he has the ability but as a young player they can be flash in the pans or haalands. .

Ether likes bringing up me talking about him striking a ball, that was because he hadn’t scored and I’ve never seen him haven’t any clean shots on goal. Am i not allowed to discount something I’ve not seen.

I can have an an opinion you know.
And using the word is poor is ironic considering what you are and what football has done for me.
Have a nice day brother xxx
I never rated Rashford.

Rasmus is the real deal.

Unread 13-02-2024, 12:26 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
And using the word is poor is ironic considering what you are and what football has done for me
harry enfield wants his sketch back.

Unread 13-02-2024, 12:45 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74 View Post
harry enfield wants his sketch back.
I

as I’ve been telling you for years direct your energy into something that will help you and your family.

If you genuinely think I’m a wum, no nothing @#%&! etc just ignore me. Don’t waste your time.
If you allow what you deem a worthless distraction to take up your time you’ll become a….actually….. never mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
I never rated Rashford.

Rasmus is the real deal.
He has had maximum 6 good games.

The fan base is a mess and desperate.

He is doing well, and considering he cost £70m not an academy graduate this is what we paid for.

He isn’t exceeding his price tag or “next haaaland” hype that came with him.

All I’m saying is relax.
Just because the bar is so low because our 80m young winger is useless doesn’t mean gas up our 70m striker scoring a handful of goals.

Mainoo is different he is our child. Cost £0 but looks like a £80m wonderkid!

Unread 13-02-2024, 12:48 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
I

as I’ve been telling you for years direct your energy into something that will help you and your family.

If you genuinely think I’m a wum, no nothing @#%&! etc just ignore me. Don’t waste your time.
If you allow what you deem a worthless distraction to take up your time you’ll become a….actually….. never mind.

Unread 13-02-2024, 12:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
I

He has had maximum 6 good games.

The fan base is a mess and desperate.

He is doing well, and considering he cost £70m not an academy graduate this is what we paid for.

He isn’t exceeding his price tag or “next haaaland” hype that came with him.

All I’m saying is relax.
Just because the bar is so low because our 80m young winger is useless doesn’t mean gas up our 70m striker scoring a handful of goals.

Mainoo is different he is our child. Cost £0 but looks like a £80m wonderkid!
You need to look at his attributes. He's got everything you could want in a number 9.

Now tell me a more complete centre forward in world football 21 and under?

Unread 13-02-2024, 01:09 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I

You're point of personal finance was made at Zorg and is completely irrelevant about the topic of Rasmus Hojlund.