United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Yeah, Fergie is a @#%&!.
Yes, he is. It was one of the things that made him the greatest manager in the history of the modern game, tbh.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:08 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Not calling him a @#%&!, simply stating that his previous choice on our new manager was dog shit and therefore should have no involvement.
Fair enough mate. But some of the shit I've read on here about Fergie has been pathetic. The man is one of the two most important figures in the club's history. I don't agree with some things he does but some of the abuse towards him on here is £#%&!ing disgraceful

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Sparky***

I £#%&!ing despair of what is going on at our club, I really do.

Van Gaal is not the type of man to be £#%&!ing messed about either, he'll end up telling United to do one and we'll be sat there in £#%&!ing July with no manager. Guaranteed.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:09 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Yes, he is. It was one of the things that made him the greatest manager in the history of the modern game, tbh.
He's not a @#%&!, he stuck up for United against all the ABU bullshit. He's made some bad decisions but for any United fan to call him a @#%&! is £#%&!ing shite

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:10 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Van Gaal is not the type of man to be £#%&!ing messed about either, he'll end up telling United to do one and we'll be sat there in £#%&!ing July with Giggs as manager. Guaranteed.
Fixed that.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He's not a @#%&!, he stuck up for United against all the ABU bullshit. He's made some bad decisions but for any United fan to call him a @#%&! is £#%&!ing shite
this.....£#%&!ing arseholes on here:shakehead:

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:12 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:

Van Gaal is not the type of man to be £#%&!ing messed about either, he'll end up telling United to do one and we'll be sat there in £#%&!ing July with no manager. Guaranteed.
And even if he is appointed I could see him clashing with Ferguson down the line.

Tbh I'm amazed that he's even trying to get involved after Moyes

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:14 PM
ZiggyStardust

It's done

Relax lads

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He's a pro-Glazer stooge, you jibbering @#%&!.

Take your Shankly-lite God worship and shove it.

Fergie constantly preached that nobody is bigger than the club, but time has proved he considers himself the exception to that rule.

Our second greatest manager ever, the best in the modern game, but I (like a lot on here) don't consider him to be some untainted paragon of righteousness. An incredible man, but quite clearly a @#%&!. Worrying if he's sticking hs oar in again, too.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Sparky***

Fergie's a @#%&!, Fergie's a @#%&!.

He's a pissed stained old @#%&! who sucks Russ Abbot's flacid #@&%! whilst mick hucknell £#%&!s on his back.

£#%&! off frogson.

There, get offended at that you precious tarts.

teflon_terry

Quote:

He's a pissed stained old @#%&! who sucks Russ Abbot's flacid #@&%! whilst mick hucknell £#%&!s on his back.

£#%&! off frogson.

What tune?

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
What tune?
Flower of scotland.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Switching Off

Fergies a legend for what hes done and a @#%&! for what hes doing. Ok?

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:18 PM
ScarFace

What i don't get about fergie.....if he wanted to be this involved after retirement, why did he £#%&!ing leave?

He will push it to a point where he is asked to step down.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
If we £#%&! this up it will be almost as big a disaster as appointing Moyes in the first place.

Fergie is doing untold damage to our chances of moving on. He just cannot stop meddling. Total and utter control freak.

Just £#%&! off on holiday, enjoy retirement and let the club move on ffs. He's going to end up doing decades worth of damage.
At this rate he will out do Busby

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Exclamation

Quote:

£#%&! off frogson.

Quote:
Flower of scotland.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
What i don't get about fergie.....if he wanted to be this involved after retirement, why did he £#%&!ing leave?

He will push it to a point where he is asked to step down.
Don't £#%&!ing bother asking him. Just paint over his parking space and change the locks on the doors.

I've proper had it with him.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:21 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He's a pro-Glazer stooge, you jibbering @#%&!.

Take your Shankly-lite God worship and shove it.

Fergie constantly preached that nobody is bigger than the club, but time has proved he considers himself the exception to that rule.

Our second greatest manager ever, the best in the modern game, but I (like a lot on here) don't consider him to be some untainted paragon of righteousness. An incredible man, but quite clearly a @#%&!.
You £#%&!ing #@&%!. What did you want him to do? Resign and let them get some £#%&!ing puppet in?

As I said, he's not perfect (no man is). But he spent the best part of a quarter of a century making our club an absolute juggernaut and fulfilling our dreams. He made errors in his time but the man bled the red of Manchester United as much as anybody.

You £#%&!ers calling him a @#%&! after less than 12 months away because he made a mistake in picking the wrong successor don't deserve to bask in even a second of the success that man brought us.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
You £#%&!ing #@&%!. What did you want him to do? Resign and let them get some £#%&!ing puppet in?
fair point tbf.

if the club have their way they'll get van gaal in as woodward's puppet.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:23 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
What tune?
cockney £#%&!er by The Viz
Closed Thread