Hated an FA cup semi final did Dimi, bloody hated them

Unread 12-12-2016, 06:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Penalty against Everton....
The sitters against City....

Hated an FA cup semi final did Dimi, bloody hated them
When that type of penalty works, everybody jizzes themselves. When it doesn't, the taker looks a right prat

He knew the risks.

Unread 12-12-2016, 06:51 PM
denis lawless

Unread 12-12-2016, 09:15 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
That goalkeeper of ours is shite eh?

Unread 12-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Buck

Berbatov - right player at the wrong time. His style was suited to an earlier era.

Bit of a shame how his name has faded away. The man was a great footballer.

Unread 12-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Berbatov - right player at the wrong time. His style was suited to an earlier era.

Bit of a shame how his name has faded away. The man was a great footballer.
Available free at any time I think since he hasn't got a club? He was on 5 live a few week ago touting hisself. You'd think someone would want/need him he didn't have any pace to lose and he's class on the ball

Unread 12-12-2016, 10:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

brilliant player but one we didn't need at the time... technically bar far the best striker we had at the time, obviously and his vision was streets ahead as well.

problem was that the reason we didn't need him was because we had little or no intention of ever not setting up for rooney, and the pair of them together rarely worked that we'll.

even when berbatov proved he could get the goals fergie made him first reserve - and he still won the golden boot that season.

Unread 12-12-2016, 10:23 PM
sa7

He's only 9 months older than Zlatan, and currently a free agent.

Cheeky bid?

Seriously though, for his myriad flaws which are well documented, I loved watching him when he was on blob for us. Players that make the most sublime bits of play look easy are few and far between, and Berbs was as good as anyone for that.

Unread 12-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
You'd think someone would want/need him he didn't have any pace to lose and he's class on the ball
Yea but, Louis ain't managing no more

Unread 12-12-2016, 10:27 PM
LFOD

he was a disappointment. golden boot yes , but scored them all in what seemed like bunches. 5 here 3 there then weeks without a sniff. he looked arsed about being at the biggest club in the world. i don't miss him. ibra is miles better always was. wish we signed him for 30m instead.

Unread 12-12-2016, 10:37 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That goalkeeper of ours is shite eh?
after the number of times I tried to explain to the thickos on here who couldn't understand my POV on the subject, you STILL don't get it ?

and as it turned out, I was 2 minutes away from being proved right ......

Unread 12-12-2016, 10:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
after the number of times I tried to explain to the thickos on here who couldn't understand my POV on the subject, you STILL don't get it ?

and as it turned out, I was 2 minutes away from being proved right ......
Were you £#%&!. You slagged him relentlessly and when he turned out good after all and made you look like a #@&%! you hoped we'd sell him.

Unread 12-12-2016, 10:59 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Nah browser shares with his pal who plays battlefield and destiny. One works "in the city" the other is a slack jawed yokel from stoke
Noooo... Browser?! Pal(s)?

Unread 12-12-2016, 11:11 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Were you £#%&!. You slagged him relentlessly and when he turned out good after all and made you look like a #@&%! you hoped we'd sell him.
yeah, I slagged him off because nobody ever saw any fault in him ...even when it was obvious on occasions he had £#%&!ed up.

he was still learning his trade ffs.....he showed potential but he also dropped shit loads of clanger......all evras fault apparently.

with so many top reds giving me shit, it was an easy

if you care to read what I initially said, I said he'd probably become an excellent keeper but he'd end up back in spain when he reached his peak....I was 2 minutes away from being proved correct.

happy to have been mistaken.

Unread 12-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
wish we signed him for 30m instead.
Why, he was free

Unread 13-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
yeah, I slagged him off because nobody ever saw any fault in him ...even when it was obvious on occasions he had £#%&!ed up.

he was still learning his trade ffs.....he showed potential but he also dropped shit loads of clanger......all evras fault apparently.

with so many top reds giving me shit, it was an easy

if you care to read what I initially said, I said he'd probably become an excellent keeper but he'd end up back in spain when he reached his peak....I was 2 minutes away from being proved correct.

happy to have been mistaken.
almost every single United fan expected him to be back in Spain by now ffs.

the difference is that most United fans accepted the mistakes and the learning curve because he was also £#%&!ing brilliant from the start and obviously getting better...

being hyper critical there's still a question whether wed be better with more dominant keeper than with a line keeper. but he's the best £#%&!ing line keeper there is so it's not a reason to stag him off either.

Unread 13-12-2016, 01:05 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Why, he was free
should have added "at the time" for the pedantic.

Unread 13-12-2016, 01:16 AM
Swagger

The downfall of our last great team began with that spineless @#%&!. Another one of the many players who the shirt weighed heavy upon.

Lovely to watch though, under no pressure that is.

Unread 13-12-2016, 08:47 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
should have added "at the time" for the pedantic.
he was going for double that back then IIRC

Unread 13-12-2016, 07:41 PM
red in cumbria

He wasn't "lazy" or "spineless" FFS.

Just not quite the player who United needed at that time.
Closed Thread