United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Sparky***

Default I'd love to make Fergie sit down and watch these videos..

..and ask him what the £#%&! happened to that attitude.

The best football i've ever seen a United team play. (and i include 07 in that)

Unread 07-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Cream

Unread 07-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Ghetts

Would love to have these lot playing in their prime for us again

Unread 07-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Zorg

Unread 07-05-2012, 04:48 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Unread 07-05-2012, 04:50 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Seeing as we're already wallowing in history and accusing city of buying trophies, all that's left is to repeatedly mention our superior number of titles and cups and our transformation into Liverpool will be complete.

FML

Unread 07-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Ghetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Seeing as we're already wallowing in history and accusing city of buying trophies, all that's left is to repeatedly mention our superior number of titles and cups and our transformation into Liverpool will be complete.

FML
True dat la

Unread 07-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Zorg

Quote:

FML
Might start calling all the players by their first names too.

Remember when Roy, Paul, Denis, Peter and Mark were here.

Unread 07-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Cream

Shooting fish in a barrel tbf.

Unread 07-05-2012, 04:59 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem

don't whether to cry, cry and puke, cry puke and start shouting at passing cars.:shakehead:

Unread 07-05-2012, 05:02 PM
signed dc

I'd love to make him sit down and watch all of your YouTube videos Sparky, that'll learn him

Unread 07-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:

FML
Boss post. I was sayin' that yesterday and me ol' man started wellin' up.

Unread 07-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem

Unread 07-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Argentina

Have Fergie watch a £#%&!ing couple of games from the beginning of our season. Talk about the arse falling out. What happened to our way of playing (copying Barcelona) whereby the wide defenders joined the midfield line, the central defenders went wide and the holding midfielder dropped into the centre.

In Fergie's mind
Trophies and records > the pursuit of glory

Unread 07-05-2012, 05:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Have Fergie watch a £#%&!ing couple of games from the beginning of our season. Talk about the arse falling out. What happened to our way of playing (copying Barcelona) whereby the wide defenders joined the midfield line, the central defenders went wide and the holding midfielder dropped into the centre.

In Fergie's mind
Trophies and records > the pursuit of glory
speaking of videos you not had any threesomes in the States yet

could do with some light reading

Unread 07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
tatty

93/94 side was the best i've ever seen.

Wasn't a weak link in it except perhaps for Parker but even then that was only his distribution rather than defending.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
I'd love to make him sit down and watch all of your YouTube videos Sparky, that'll learn him

I think that "Trevor" should give the Fergster a call..

.. oh and that 93-94 side was awesome .. the strongest 11 only played together about 7 times IIRC. Crying shame they couldn't play in Europe

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
I think that "Trevor" should give the Fergster a call..

that would be fantastic. Introduce himself as Mendez's new receptionist.

we've got a 19m deal for a top portugese talent you interested Alex? only catch is he is serving 2 years into two consecutive life sentences for pre-meditated mass murder.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
speaking of videos you not had any threesomes in the States yet

could do with some light reading
Not just yet, although I do have a couple of stories, which might be worth resurrecting the thread for.

Unread 07-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
Boss post. I was sayin' that yesterday and me ol' man started wellin' up.
Closed Thread