United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-06-2023, 08:49 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Harry maguire is not going to go west £#%&!ing ham ffs.

He'll want a top 6 club in europe.
He can want what he likes, he’d be lucky to end up at Burnley. The man is a laughing stock - a footballing meme - if he holds any hope of getting into a top 6 side again, then he needs to work from the bottom up.

Unread 22-06-2023, 08:50 PM
armchair

Bit of an upgrade on Stones.

Unread 22-06-2023, 08:51 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I don't think he does mate.

He'll be wanting a club who will pay him comparable wages to what he's getting at United and won't be languishing at the bottom 3rd of the table. Villa, Spurs, someone like that.

There’s no way he doesn’t know he’s a joke.

Unread 22-06-2023, 08:52 PM
magic_cantona

Surely Rice looks at Kalvin Phillips and thinks "£#%&! that"*?

*considering he wants game time, I mean.

Unread 22-06-2023, 08:53 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

He'll be wanting a club who will pay him comparable wages to what he's getting at United and won't be languishing at the bottom 3rd of the table. Villa, Spurs, someone like that.
…who will end up languishing at the bottom 3rd of the table if they sign him.

Unread 22-06-2023, 08:56 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Surely Rice looks at Kalvin Phillips and thinks "£#%&! that"*?

*considering he wants game time, I mean.
Rice will back himself to get in the team…

If the City interest is real he’ll go imo, already got 5 England players or so for him to buddy up with.

Unread 22-06-2023, 09:34 PM
Sparky***

Unread 22-06-2023, 09:39 PM
Ethers

£#%&!ing ridiculous. These @#%&!s are just hoovering up players for the hell of it now ffs.

Unread 22-06-2023, 09:41 PM
armchair

The best option for him. We can only hope Pepe decides to rebuild him for a season but, as I mentioned, he's an upgrade on Stones. I can't think of a side he wouldn't improve. It's as if Pep designed the stones role for a player like Rice. He's perfect for it.

He would be great for us but there's too much up in the air to take the risk on a club that has regularly destroyed big player's careers.

He's right not moving to arsenal. They've had their time.

Unread 22-06-2023, 09:55 PM
Dr Stranger

And there we go. Straight in, no messing. No ‘weighing up’, ‘considering’ or ‘’monitoring’.

And it doesn’t make a difference whether it works out or not.

They’re streets ahead.

Unread 22-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
£#%&!ing ridiculous. These @#%&!s are just hoovering up players for the hell of it now ffs.
There's no sign of them being brought down from within like we were in the 2010s either. They're not going to start signing the equivalent of Obertan and Michael Owen to give the chasing pack a chance to close the gap on them.

They're strengthening from a position of total dominance and nobody is going to get a look in until that bald @#%&! £#%&!s off.

Unread 22-06-2023, 09:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
There's no sign of them being brought down from within like we were in the 2010s either. They're not going to start signing the equivalent of Obertan and Michael Owen to give the chasing pack a chance to close the gap on them.

They're strengthening from a position of total dominance and nobody is going to get a look in until that bald @#%&! £#%&!s off.
It’s ok. I’m sure they’ll be severely punished soon for those 115 charges.

Unread 22-06-2023, 09:58 PM
jem

Quote:

kane for £40mio + maguire + elanga.

Quote:
now?

Unread 22-06-2023, 09:59 PM
pedr0

Quote:

it's a joke. my city mate who thinks he's ITK told me last week that the club wanted gundogan to stay, but if he went then they'd go for rice. I thought what a load of shit. someone leaves on a free so you'll spend £100m on a replacement at the drop of a hat. yep

Unread 22-06-2023, 10:05 PM
armchair

It reminds me of the way AC MIlan used just to hoover up players.

Unread 22-06-2023, 10:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
it's a joke. my city mate who thinks he's ITK told me last week that the club wanted gundogan to stay, but if he went then they'd go for rice. I thought what a load of shit. someone leaves on a free so you'll spend £100m on a replacement at the drop of a hat. yep
Er, i don't know if you've heard or not mate, but they're the most profitable brand in the world (nudge nudge wink wink) honest guv.

Unread 22-06-2023, 10:11 PM
pedr0

if he goes to city can we still give west ham Maguire and elanga anyway?

Unread 22-06-2023, 10:14 PM
armchair

We'll end up with Antonio now that he's a busted flush.

Unread 22-06-2023, 10:18 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Neither of those will want him. Tbf, you’re proably right - he’s deluded enough to think he should be playing there. The blockheaded bastard actually said he has nothing to prove last season

Unread 22-06-2023, 10:33 PM
magic_cantona

Done deal to City ffs.

£#%&! the FFP lads, it's just the Premier League LOL.
Closed Thread