United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Have you heard ot from the horses mouth saying it's untrue?
Have you heard it from the horses mouth saying its true?

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:09 AM
The Return of JC

Didn't we learn anything from Ronaldo last summer?

People wanted him hung for some supposed comments in the red tops rags that were far worse than anything Heinze has said.

Jesus, people are so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

We don't know what Heinze is thinking and what suggestion is there that he's 'spat his dummy out'? Why shouldn't he be disappointed at losing his place? That doesn't mean he isn't prepared to stay and fight.

He mentioned Liverpool's name in a list of names of clubs who were interested and he was 'flattered'. That's pretty much it. Big £#%&!ing deal. It's not like he went on a 3 page tirade against us. And even then, the players should always get the benefit of the doubt over the £#%&!ing papers.
Don't listen to agents and certainly don't listen to the arsing Sun/Star etc.

If he comes out and, in no uncertain terms, expresses his undying love for the Dippers and then proceeds to engineer a move then fine. Boo, heckle and hiss away.

But until then he's a United player and damn good one at the that. He's a valuable member of the squad and we shouldn't turn on him the second there's a story in the £#%&!ing mischief making tabloids.

With this kind of faith and trust, it's amazing he's even arsed about offending us anyway.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:09 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
Have you heard it from the horses mouth saying its true?
Have you heard it from the horses mouth saying it's untrue?

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Didn't we learn anything from Ronaldo last summer?

People wanted him hung for some supposed comments in the red tops rags that were far worse than anything Heinze has said.

Jesus, people are so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

We don't know what Heinze is thinking and what suggestion is there that he's 'spat his dummy out'? Why shouldn't he be disappointed at losing his place? That doesn't mean he isn't prepared to stay and fight.

He mentioned Liverpool's name in a list of names of clubs who were interested and he was 'flattered'. That's pretty much it. Big £#%&!ing deal. It's not like he went on a 3 page tirade against us. And even then, the players should always get the benefit of the doubt over the £#%&!ing papers.
Don't listen to agents and certainly don't listen to the arsing Sun/Star etc.

If he comes out and, in no uncertain terms, expresses his undying love for the Dippers and then proceeds to engineer a move then fine. Boo, heckle and hiss away.

But until then he's a United player and damn good one at the that. He's a valuable member of the squad and we shouldn't turn on him the second there's a story in the £#%&!ing mischief making tabloids.

With this kind of faith and trust, it's amazing he's even arsed about offending us anyway.
Spot on.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
So what you're saying is, since you've not heard any official statements from the player himself, your opinion is to go against the player, without any evidence?

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:14 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
So what you're saying is, since you've not heard any official statements from the player himself, your opinion is to go against the player, without any evidence?
No, what i am saying is that since I have heard nothing from the player to deny these scandlaous rumours and based on what i have seen happen so many times over the last couple of years I am saying that it is happening. Therefore in my eyes Gabby is a @#%&! and so are you. nft.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:15 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
We shouldn't need to.

Players/clubs aren't answerable to stories in the press.

It's like when the press make something up and then ask the managers for their 'reactions to press reports that....'

So, now they have to answer to a story YOU made up?

£#%&! off!

Besides, the guy's been playing in Copa America and now has a much deserved holiday. He's under no obligation to answer poorly timed press stories.

Once he returns I'm sure they'll sit down and sort it out and we can take it from there, but let's calm the £#%&! down first.

These are exactly the sort of knee jerk reactions the papers are trying to get when they write the crap that they write.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:16 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
No, what i am saying is that since I have heard nothing from the player to deny these scandlaous rumours and based on what i have seen happen so many times over the last couple of years I am saying that it is happening. Therefore in my eyes Gabby is a @#%&! and so are you. nft.
WUM.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:18 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
We shouldn't need to.

Players/clubs aren't answerable to stories in the press.

It's like when the press make something up and then ask the managers for their 'reactions to press reports that....'

So, now they have to answer to a story YOU made up?

£#%&! off!

Besides, the guy's been playing in Copa America and now has a much deserved holiday. He's under no obligation to answer poorly timed press stories.

Once he returns I'm sure they'll sit down and sort it out and we can take it from there, but let's calm the £#%&! down first.

These are exactly the sort of knee jerk reactions the papers are trying to get when they write the crap that they write.
So he has had the time and the downright niceness to say he is happy that these clubs are in for him but not the time and decency to let United fans know its a load of %@#$&!s. Like i have said in a few threads of late, it is time for people to take of the blinkers and look at the bigger picture.

It is occasions like this that i am happy to watch FC and not be £#%&!ed over by @#%&!s like this week in week out.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:20 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
So he has had the time and the downright niceness to say he is happy that these clubs are in for him but not the time and decency to let United fans know its a load of %@#$&!s. Like i have said in a few threads of late, it is time for people to take of the blinkers and look at the bigger picture.

It is occasions like this that i am happy to watch FC and not be £#%&!ed over by @#%&!s like this week in week out.
WUM.

You're too intelligent to believe that.

So, press stories (90% of which are wrong and unfounded) should now dictate our feelings about a player.

Like I say, he's not answerable to the press. He's answerable to his manager. He doesn't think like that, so why would you.

Actually, I'm getting ahead of myself because I think you're on a WUM.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:25 AM
bored

I think them trying to sign one of our squad players makes them look like desperate bitches.

Hopefully they don't get him but it will probably hurt them a lot more than they think it's going to affect United. He's a bit of an embarrassment with the elbows anyway.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Whip Hubley

someone please bring up a direct quote from heinze saying he wants a move to the dippers, i'm struggling to find one

ta

Closed Thread