United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Fletcher and O'Shea had bags of potential when they first came on the scene and their futures at the club depended on them fulfilling that potential.

Neither have and to put them in to perspective how would you react if we were linked to them as 'squad players'?
Exactly, we'd be seeing our arses.
Same as I react to any other media %@#$&!s during the transfer window, vide.:

ps:

Unread 22-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Darth Vidic

Fletcher is our only cover for Hargreaves. The injury prone Hargreaves.

Unread 22-07-2007, 04:30 PM
thatsfuctit

hmmmmmmmmm

As i have said before to a certain extent he won me over last year (apart from the midfield of deaths performance at reading in the cup ) - but the £#%&!er needs to get in the gym and put some beef on , as he is a small gust of wind knocks him off the ball, I am not ITK but i doubt Ronnie physique came about without a little graft.

Unread 22-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Karrion

I have been a critic of his but I have to say he was good when called upon last season.
People who say he cant pass are having a laugh. He is more dynamic than the overrated carrick that's for sure.

Unread 22-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Rossi the Red

Hargreaves Injury prone?

He broke his £#%&!ing leg! Give him a break.

Unread 22-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
since he's tipped to do big things with Scotland
Hahahahahaha

Unread 22-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Crumps

In an ideal world I'd love to see him sold but I have a feeling we may need him at some point during the season and with Gibson not having made his debut yet we don't have a clue how he's going to be in the frst team (if he is even good enough).

Unread 22-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Camel

jaysus effing christopher, half a dozen decent performances last season and he's suddenly worth a place in the squad. gtf, as someone else said, i'd bite their £#%&!ing hands off at that price.

Unread 22-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
jaysus effing christopher, half a dozen decent performances last season and he's suddenly worth a place in the squad. gtf, as someone else said, i'd bite their £#%&!ing hands off at that price.
If we sell him I bet we end up playing with O'Shea and Giggs in centre mid in February because all the other midfielders died in a go karting accident.

Richardson £5.5 Mill
Fletcher £6 Mill
Smith £6/7 Mill

That for them woiuld be a genius bit of business and getting rid of three shitters for Hargreaves and having change.

My previous post in no way endorsed Darren Fletcher's right to exist btw.

Unread 22-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Karrion

Jesus it's like people have forgotten about the end of last season when we obviously didnt have the squad to compete in all competitions.

I'd be happy for Smith to go and I was happy at Richardson leaving because they just aren't good enough to even be squad players and we now (assuming we sign tevez) have cover in these positions. But fletcher showed his worth last season as a reliable bit part player. I'd even argue that O'Shea should be kept purely because of his versatility.

Unread 22-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If we sell him I bet we end up playing with O'Shea and Giggs in centre mid in February because all the other midfielders died in a go karting accident.

Richardson £5.5 Mill
Fletcher £6 Mill
Smith £6/7 Mill

That for them woiuld be a genius bit of business and getting rid of three shitters for Hargreaves and having change.

My previous post in no way endorsed Darren Fletcher's right to exist btw.
that would complete a summer of extraordinary business. i'm getting all giddy.

esp if we keep keep o'pie, mikky and heinze

Unread 22-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Hargreaves Injury prone?

He broke his £#%&!ing leg! Give him a break.
No, I meant before that.

Unread 22-07-2007, 08:44 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
He's plop.

No call for that.

Unread 22-07-2007, 08:49 PM
24hr Leavesey

£6million for fletcher looks a great bit of business, but I still don't think we should sell him - yet. Injuries to 2 out of Hargreaves, Neville and Brown and we'll need him, on the bench at any rate.

Unread 22-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Bite their £#%&!ing hands off.

Unread 22-07-2007, 10:51 PM
puressence

id rather get rid of ..

smith

rio

oshea

richardson

b4 fletcher

Unread 22-07-2007, 11:08 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
id rather get rid of ..

smith

rio

oshea

richardson

b4 fletcher

£#%&! but you have it in for rio

Unread 23-07-2007, 06:49 AM
sharath

I can't find this news anywhere on the internet!!

Unread 23-07-2007, 07:27 AM
Paul Mcgrath

How much £#%&!ing Money do Birmingham have? 10m for Yakubu, 6m for Fletch, 6m for Mido, 3m for Ghaly.

Anyway, i don't really want Fletch to leave, i think he deserves his place in the squad. But it does seem Fergie is about to give Eagles his chance in the squad, which would suggest Fletch may be moving further down the pecking order. Not a case of wanting him to leave, but if Bruce offers him a lucrative deal and first team premiership football, he may opt to join them.

Unread 23-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

If fletchers stays at united he will be lucky to register 15 full games. If he's ok with that then he can stay, however if he's not satisfied with that then he had better move on - even scholes is going to find the competition tough this year so fletcher will be miles off the mark.
Closed Thread