United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Sparky***

Default Why would Heinze be so keen on a move to an inferior team..

...in which he'll probably be rotated more than he is at Old Trafford?

Unread 20-07-2007, 05:01 PM
koppas

He would play more at Liverpool than he would do at OT.

Unread 20-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

2006/07 Apps. 31 (6)

Unread 20-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Ed Sullivan

I seem to pick up on a feeling that some people want Heinze to go to liverpool

You people should be shot.

Unread 20-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Father Christmas

He'd make a lot of money out of a transfer - and so would his agent. And if he went to Liverpool he wouldn't need to move house.

Unread 20-07-2007, 05:14 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
He'd make a lot of money out of a transfer - and so would his agent. And if he went to Liverpool he wouldn't need to move house.

He probably would......................

Unread 20-07-2007, 05:24 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He probably would......................
Took the words right out of my fingers.

Unread 20-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Sparky***

I love the way fergie won't tolerate the idea of him going there.

It's the same as Gaz Nev and Gerrard. Gerrard has said many times that he hates us, which I like in a weird way - it's how it should be. The lines are drawn and let no man cross them.

Unread 20-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
I love the way fergie won't tolerate the idea of him going there.

It's the same as Gaz Nev and Gerrard. Gerrard has said many times that he hates us, which I like in a weird way - it's how it should be. The lines are drawn and let no man cross them.
Dont kid yourself - fergie, gill and the glazers couldnt care less who we sell our players to - highest bidder is what it's all about. But in this case it's all about PR, they are having a really hard time winning over supporters and ferguson himself is not quite the legend he used to be in many supporters eyes - they are not selling heinze to liverpool because it suites them and their PR machine, and thats the only reason.

Unread 20-07-2007, 06:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

shut the £#%&! up you boring @#%&!

Unread 20-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
Dont kid yourself - fergie, gill and the glazers couldnt care less who we sell our players to - highest bidder is what it's all about. But in this case it's all about PR, they are having a really hard time winning over supporters and ferguson himself is not quite the legend he used to be in many supporters eyes - they are not selling heinze to liverpool because it suites them and their PR machine, and thats the only reason.

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I presume you're refering to Heinze making a stand about going there, curtousy of a report from the £#%&!ing Liverpool Echo? Maybe not I've not be on the net most of the day but the report I saw carried no qoutes whatsoever.

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
you're such a £#%&!in bitter #@&%!head

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Chorlton74

if he does go, its okay, i wont be seen outside old trafford, burning my heinze argentina away shirt.

if he goes, he goes.

hope he doesn't mind.

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

He's £#%&!ing shite, that's what I'll rememeber him for. And those two ridiculous performances against Milan.

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Are you serious? Come on mr conspiracy, as bad as he can be not everything fergie does has some cynical, profit-driven, cloak-and-dagger motive.

It's common knowledge that Fergie has ALWAYS had an axe to grind with Liverpool FC. It's been put on t-shirts for £#%&!'s sake.

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you're such a £#%&!in bitter #@&%!head
You telling me there's not even a grain of truth in what i'm saying there? come on, you know there's a bit of truth in that statement.

I dont blame them for feeling that way though - fergie, gill and the glazers are not lifelong supporters that view the vermin the same way united fans do - but they are in tune with what united fans think and so are making a decision based on all the variables.

But if Heinze definitely wanted out and liverpool where the only team offering the asking price, i'd bet we'd be seeing a different course of action.

It's common sense. Fergie, gill and the glazers are not throwing darts at a board with the LFC logo on - they dont hate them and in fact are probably freinds with some of the people over there. They know that if they sold heinze to liverpool they would be roundly critisized by supporters and thats not what they want - especially when they have other offers and dont need to sell him to liverpool.

this is how it works - They do their £#%&!ing jobs and they will continued to be rewarded with massive financial packages and all the glory of winning trophies. Do stupid shit like Auto-cup schemes or sell heinze to liverpool and they get criticised. Praise for doing the expected is not required.

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

he knocked them off THEIR £#%&!ING PERCH...you £#%&!in silly @#%&!

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he knocked them off THEIR £#%&!ING PERCH...you £#%&!in silly @#%&!
I'm well aware of the quote from how many years ago? things have changed.

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Ether

Quote:
You telling me there's not even a grain of truth in what i'm saying there? come on, you know there's a bit of truth in that statement.

I dont blame them for feeling that way though - fergie, gill and the glazers are not lifelong supporters that view the vermin the same way united fans do - but they are in tune with what united fans think and so are making a decision based on all the variables.

But if Heinze definitely wanted out and liverpool where the only team offering the asking price, i'd bet we'd be seeing a different course of action.

It's common sense. Fergie, gill and the glazers are not throwing darts at a board with the LFC logo on - they dont hate them and in fact are probably freinds with some of the people over there. They know that if they sold heinze to liverpool they would be roundly critisized by supporters and thats not what they want - especially when they have other offers and dont need to sell him to liverpool.

this is how it works - They do their £#%&!ing jobs and they will continued to be rewarded with massive financial packages and all the glory of winning trophies. Do stupid shit like Auto-cup schemes or sell heinze to liverpool and they get criticised. Praise for doing the expected is not required.
ZZZZZZ
Closed Thread