United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-07-2007, 09:06 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhod99
You are probably right but we have a history of getting screwed by the authorities on anything that is left to their discretion. Although everything I read and hear points to the fact that West Ham haven't a leg to stand on, the fact they have gone so far with it to me suggests they believe otherwise and may have a case. Or maybe im just extremely pessimistic!
Your fears seem to be based purely on the notion that we will get screwed simply because it's us.

Don't worry, the higher this goes, the less interest and familiarity they have with us and the better chance we stand of getting him.

I can't see FIFA not letting a players leave if they want to.

The key is that there's a conflict, but there is also an obvious solution that satisfies all parties so I expect they'll just do that.

Unread 23-07-2007, 09:07 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhod99
You are probably right but we have a history of getting screwed by the authorities on anything that is left to their discretion. Although everything I read and hear points to the fact that West Ham haven't a leg to stand on, the fact they have gone so far with it to me suggests they believe otherwise and may have a case. Or maybe im just extremely pessimistic!

I don't think there is any discretion here. This is a legal matter and the FA and FIFA are being brought in to avoid the situation ending up in court.

Unread 23-07-2007, 09:08 AM
koppas

Fight!! Fight!! Fight!!

Unread 23-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Redhod99

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I don't think there is any discretion here. This is a legal matter and the FA and FIFA are being brought in to avoid the situation ending up in court.
Hopefully

Unread 23-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Ed Sullivan

does anyone else wish all the £#%&!ing posts were under one thread?

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Are we expecting some sort of announcement in the next few days, if FIFA and the FA are meeting today? Could it all be resolved this week?

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Your fears seem to be based purely on the notion that we will get screwed simply because it's us.

Don't worry, the higher this goes, the less interest and familiarity they have with us and the better chance we stand of getting him.

I can't see FIFA not letting a players leave if they want to.

The key is that there's a conflict, but there is also an obvious solution that satisfies all parties so I expect they'll just do that.
FIFA are @#%&!s as well. They wanted to punish us if we took the Rio case to courts, despite the fact he got a FAR longer ban than people who actually tested POSITIVE

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:28 AM
24hr Leavesey

Can't wait for this shit to be over, I'm missing the 'We don't need Tevez' threads.

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:51 AM
toseeunited

Exclamation

Egg cracks over Tevez move saga

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/sto...609501,00.html

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Do you think Tevez comes on this site?

Unread 23-07-2007, 10:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Yes I do.

Unread 23-07-2007, 11:04 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Yes. He posts as Serenity Now.

Unread 23-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Yes. He posts as Serenity Now.

I doubt any of our players do, I bet some are lurkers on RI though.
Closed Thread