United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Heinze is no better at left back than Silvestre. At least he offers something going forward and can ocassionally find a red shirt.
True.

Its an absolute myth to suggest Heinze is a superior player in any department imo.

Swings his leg like a £#%&!ing golf club too when hes passes the thing. Horrible horrible distribution.

And for what its worth he can already get to £#%&! in my eyes. No coming back from even considering them.

Unread 21-07-2007, 07:25 PM
toseeunited

if gabi thinks he's a first teamer then he should stay and fight for his place!

Unread 21-07-2007, 07:28 PM
redfusilier

I like fergusons stance on this, shows that loyalty still exists in the game, just!

would we welcome a move for a dippers player? I for one wouldn't!

Unread 21-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Is the gullible reference for me throb?

I don't understand what you're driving at if it is.

The bloke might have been getting indications that he was surplus to requirements so you can't blame him for not publicly £#%&!ing off the dippers even if it would have warmed the #@&%!les of the faithful.

He does a job for us, which probably makes him view United in the same way you view your present employer.
not sure what I was on about - something along the lines of what Grimson said I think

hang the brain up on the way in, pick it up on the way out, and keep on taking the money btw

Unread 21-07-2007, 11:14 PM
bruntyboy

Does anybody know if River Plate and Boca Juniors ever transfer players to each other?

Unread 22-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruntyboy
Does anybody know if River Plate and Boca Juniors ever transfer players to each other?
Yep. The standouts would probably be Batistuta (River to Boca) and Ruggeri (Boca to River), but there have been quite a few. Off the top of my head, I think the most recent one was Sebastian Rambert (Boca to River).
Closed Thread