United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Grimson

Amazingly, even the fact that he's NOT going to Liverpool is reason enough to have a discussion about him going to Liverpool.

Unread 20-07-2007, 06:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
I'm well aware of the quote from how many years ago? things have changed.
yeah you're right that was obviously another Fergie I saw at Anfield jumping about like a grandad on speed when O'Shea stuck the ball in the Vermins net

things about United may have changed....but Ferguson is still THE MAN and he had all you @#%&!s choking on it when he lifted his NINTH title in May

Unread 20-07-2007, 06:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

but it's Fergie's fault apparently

Unread 20-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Flowers of Manchester

Winning the league was Fergie's fault too

Unread 20-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
You telling me there's not even a grain of truth in what i'm saying there? come on, you know there's a bit of truth in that statement.

I dont blame them for feeling that way though - fergie, gill and the glazers are not lifelong supporters that view the vermin the same way united fans do - but they are in tune with what united fans think and so are making a decision based on all the variables.

But if Heinze definitely wanted out and liverpool where the only team offering the asking price, i'd bet we'd be seeing a different course of action.

It's common sense. Fergie, gill and the glazers are not throwing darts at a board with the LFC logo on - they dont hate them and in fact are probably freinds with some of the people over there. They know that if they sold heinze to liverpool they would be roundly critisized by supporters and thats not what they want - especially when they have other offers and dont need to sell him to liverpool.

this is how it works - They do their £#%&!ing jobs and they will continued to be rewarded with massive financial packages and all the glory of winning trophies. Do stupid shit like Auto-cup schemes or sell heinze to liverpool and they get criticised. Praise for doing the expected is not required.
"I can assure you that Liverpool will not be getting Heinze".

I'm actually quite surprised that you've not yet attacked Gill for pointing out that our being privately owned has, it appears, in this case been a blessing in that we do not have to sell anyone just to keep shareholders happy. This is of course the complete opposite of what the likes of yourself would attempt (doubtless clumsily in your case I'm sure you'd agree) to convey by suggestion to the more easily led.

Unread 20-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

I guess when you win trophies you can get away with a lot more than if you hadnt won trophies eh?

Anyway this has been done now - time to move on to something more interesting.

Unread 20-07-2007, 08:33 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
He's £#%&!ing shite, that's what I'll rememeber him for. And those two ridiculous performances against Milan.

Unread 20-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
I guess when you win trophies you can get away with a lot more than if you hadnt won trophies eh?
quote of the week

Unread 21-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

Anyway this has been done now - time to move on to something more interesting.
Oh £#%&! me, have you just invented sport or something you complete and utter £#%&!in #@&%!

Unread 21-07-2007, 12:11 AM
Tumescent Throb

ps you are jem and I claim my £5

Unread 21-07-2007, 12:14 AM
penguin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
...in which he'll probably be rotated more than he is at Old Trafford?

No, t'other way around. They have shit @unfilled, that's why he wants to go. Another season of second best at OT, and he'll lose his place in the Argentina selection.

Unread 21-07-2007, 12:33 AM
khmk

If he goes he'll go abroad.

id stake my %@#$&!s on it.

Unread 21-07-2007, 03:32 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you complete and utter £#%&!in #@&%!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you're such a £#%&!in bitter #@&%!head
Quite the charmer aren't you?

There's simply no need for that at all. Just because everything you had believed about the character of Alex Ferguson was a lie and your having trouble accepting it, there's no need to take it out on me.
Closed Thread