Default Inter say deal to sign vidic is 90% done for the summer

on SSN now

Unread 20-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Harri Jaffa

:alanpartridgegif:

Unread 20-02-2014, 03:41 PM
ZiggyStardust

Makes sense

Inter have got new owners who are looking to build a new team and how the game is played in Italy will suit him down to the ground

I'm sure his wife will finally be happy living in Milan

Unread 20-02-2014, 03:42 PM
saffers

Unread 20-02-2014, 03:44 PM
The Watcher

Pleased for Vidic tbh, at least his Moyes nightmare is coming to an end. Lucky bastard.

Unread 20-02-2014, 03:46 PM
silv

Fare well, our little Lordling of defence

May your pastures new fill you with sweeter ambles than you've been treading under this oppresive regime...

Unread 20-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Crumps

I thought it was already done.

Leaving on a free at 32? Thought he'd be the type to sign a contract so we could get a halfway decent fee. Not everyone has the character of Ronnie though.

I don't think he is finished yet tbh but putting any eggs in that basket would be risky as him having a proper pre season and staying uninjured isn't very likely. Anyway he will excel over there and we can use it as a stick to beat the trophyphobic @#%&! of a manager.

I made him our Chuck Norris.

I am quite influential really aren't i? If I had the need to be known like Tufty or one of them I would have a table named after me in the Bishops.

Unread 20-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Pure wrote the big Serb off as soon as he signed. Pleased for the lad that his prediction finally came true.

Unread 20-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Pure wrote the big Serb off as soon as he signed. Pleased for the lad that his prediction finally came true.
As did Jem.

They both did with Evra too.

Unread 20-02-2014, 05:41 PM
ScarFace

wish i could transfer out of this nightmare.

If any of us become terminal, lets make a pact to take out moyngs before we go lala

Unread 20-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
wish i could transfer out of this nightmare.

If any of us become terminal, lets make a pact to take out moyngs before we go lala
How about amputating a limb from Moyes and Pure then beating the other one to death with it?

I'll start smoking again.

Unread 20-02-2014, 05:46 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

oh dear .....fantastic player but never been the same since his knee inj ..... thats it ...sorry to see him go not really , will be more upset if pat goes

Unread 20-02-2014, 05:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Still uneasy about this.

Vidic was outstanding at the Emirates. Don't trust Smalling or Evans to replace that level of performance just yet.

Unread 20-02-2014, 06:02 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Still uneasy about this.

Vidic was outstanding at the Emirates. Don't trust Smalling or Evans to replace that level of performance just yet.
'yet'? you are being generous. They will never reach that level. Especially evans. he should be in prime now yet plays like a clown most times

Unread 20-02-2014, 06:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
'yet'? you are being generous. They will never reach that level. Especially evans. he should be in prime now yet plays like a clown most times
Yeah, he's capable but you'd just as often expect him to have a nightmare as anything else.

Chances are Vidic is demanding a deal that's hard to justify giving him, but it's still a worry to see him go.

Unread 20-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Still alive? Shame.

Unread 20-02-2014, 06:10 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
How about amputating a limb from Moyes and Pure then beating the other one to death with it?

I'll start smoking again.
pure would eat both limbs.

The only way to kill pure is a catapult and some silver ear rings, in the sewers.

Unread 20-02-2014, 06:11 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
pure would eat both limbs.

The only way to kill pure is a catapult and some silver ear rings.
I miss the Corn Exchange.

Unread 20-02-2014, 06:15 PM
mikey_red

Good luck to him. Been a top player over the years.

Unread 20-02-2014, 06:52 PM
TheKitchenSink

been a very good player for us but has definitely shown a decline in form coinciding with injury. if we had a decent manager i wouldn't mind so much, but £#%&! knows who moyes is going to get in as a replacement... if anyone. alan stubbs still knocking about?
Closed Thread