Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
[size="7"]you never go out of england, you white englishman

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:42 AM
ZX600

Quote:
[size="7"]you never go out of england, you white englishman
Allow me to illustrate hard-line facts here Adam, either dispute them in a sensible fashion, or never slander my background and family again on a public forum.

Point 1: Since January this year I've visited Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, New York, LA, Chicago, Toronto, Turin, Genoa, Marseille and Valencia. I'm returning to Turin and Milan in October, and New York in November. Believe it or not, I'm also going to Israel for three months in February 2011.

Point 2: The offspring of a Female who's an Algerian Jew, and a Father who is half Israeli, is not white, nor English by race. Simple equation.

Point 3: You've met me briefly for around five minutes, you've met no other member of my family, nor know the slightest about them/myself. I've presented photographic evidence of religious artifacts and arabic/hebrew inscriptions, a shrine dedicated to Irguns leader, along with Israeli flags etc, that adorn every wall in my mothers house. You've also declined meeting them when offered. Yet you constantly insist you know me better than I do.

Point 5: I was not raised in the same manner as the majority of this forum, regarding culture, religion, history and music. Respect the fact I refuse to assimilate.

Point 6: Literally the entirety of my mothers family support/follow Beitar Jerusalem.

Point 7: I have never, ever once stated otherwise on this forum anything other than the above, nor to anyone off here who has met me in person.

Why do you continuously insist on disputing these facts? I'm not going to lie, you've genuinely wound me up and also worried me to some extent. I truly do not understand your point, very bizarre. Do you have an underlying issue with me outside of this topic?

I respect you're from a rural, somewhat conservative community, but a genuine question here. Have you once in your life met an Israeli, or an Algerian person?

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:43 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX600
Allow me to illustrate hard-line facts here Adam, either dispute them in a sensible fashion, or never slander my background and family again on a public forum.

Point 1: Since January this year I've visited Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, New York, LA, Chicago, Toronto, Turin, Genoa, Marseille and Valencia. I'm returning to Turin and Milan in October, and New York in November. Believe it or not, I'm also going to Israel for three months in February 2011.

Point 2: The offspring of a Female who's an Algerian Jew, and a Father who is half Israeli, is not white, nor English by race. Simple equation.

Point 3: You've met me briefly for around five minutes, you've met no other member of my family, nor know the slightest about them/myself. I've presented photographic evidence of religious artifacts and arabic/hebrew inscriptions, a shrine dedicated to Irguns leader, along with Israeli flags etc, that adorn every wall in my mothers house. You've also declined meeting them when offered. Yet you constantly insist you know me better than I do.

Point 5: I was not raised in the same manner as the majority of this forum, regarding culture, religion, history and music. Respect the fact I refuse to assimilate.

Point 6: Literally the entirety of my mothers family support/follow Beitar Jerusalem.

Point 7: I have never, ever once stated otherwise on this forum anything other than the above, nor to anyone off here who has met me in person.

Why do you continuously insist on disputing these facts? I'm not going to lie, you've genuinely wound me up and also worried me to some extent. I truly do not understand your point, very bizarre. Do you have an underlying issue with me outside of this topic?

I respect you're from a rural, somewhat conservative community, but a genuine question here. Have you once in your life met an Israeli, or an Algerian person?
Oh shut the £#%&! up will you, you tedious honkey @#%&!.

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:44 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Is this @#%&! back again. £#%&! off

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:46 AM
ZX600

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
agreed on all the torino stuff, spent some time with one of their suporters clubs and travelled to one of their last home games before they got relegated the other year great set of lads
Yeah, truly great people. Did you go to GianCarlos on the river?

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Dueling Banjos

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:48 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Is this @#%&! back again. £#%&! off
Yup, shouting his mouth off about his delusion about not being white, then using this delusion to whine about some nonsense about being persecuted on a bus.

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Sullingtons

Latest picture of Felix looking ethnic (Note:Koppas and Stretters look less white and English).

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:50 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Latest picture of Felix looking ethnic (Note:Koppas and Stretters look less white and English).
Tbh, Felix just looks £#%&!ing ill there.

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Tbh, Felix just looks £#%&!ing ill there.
probably hungover. Mad euro red bants.

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:52 AM
red @rmy

Quote:

Is that white tea cosy stuck on Stretters head? He's never got the @#%&!ing thing off.

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:53 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
probably hungover. Mad euro red bants.
Or possibly vampire related?

At least he's relaxed his smoking style a bit.

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:53 AM
ZX600

Quote:

Congratulations, you've declined to dispute a single point I made, and even declined a question involving a simple yes or no answer.
You're an ill-traveled, suburban, assuming, tool.
For your information, I've never met a female who uses more fake tan than Stretters. Do you want me to post a picture of me with a sun tan Adam I suppose you've toppled my genes now

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Sullingtons

I'm done now btw.

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Pop

[IMG]http://www.**********.biz/br_screencap/borat/small/09.jpg[/IMG]

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:06 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:

1. Good travelling skills dude, I hope you carbon offset though.

2. I think he called you an Englishman rather than "English by race". You were born and brought up in England and still live here after all.

3. I have a rather lovely USSR flag on the wall of my bike room (yes I have a bike room ) but I'm not a ruskie.

4. You made no point 4

5. No shit! Your dad was a pop star!!

6. Cool. My mam supports Stockport country but her dad was a bertie

7. Consistancy, I like it.

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:11 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver

2. I think he called you an Englishman rather than "English by race". You were born and brought up in England and still live here after all.

3. I have a rather lovely USSR flag on the wall of my bike room (yes I have a bike room ) but I'm not a ruskie.

4. You made no point 4

All that just so he can claim he got snubbed on a bus.

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:12 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
You've also declined meeting them when offered.
You've offered to let him meet your mum to prove to someone on the internet you're not white.........£#%&!s sake.

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
You've offered to let him meet your mum to prove to someone on the internet you're not white.........£#%&!s sake.
I love it.

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:17 AM
ZX600

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver

4. You made no point 4

1. Cheers, I'm more interested in working abroad as often as possible in this stage of my life though.

2. He called me a white English man, which is not correct and degrades my culture. I feel he has an issue with people who have no interest in adopting Anglo Saxon/Pagan rituals.

3. The photographs are on here somewhere if you care to view them, not souvenirs mate.

5. I wasn't raised with my Father, that wasn't the point I was making.

6. N/A

7. N/A
Closed Thread