Rhodzy

Default Re: Ljajic transfer cancelled?

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
oh dear
It's ok we have 80million to spend (still), and the 10million 'put aside' for the Serb.

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
It's ok we have 80million to spend (still), and the 10million 'put aside' for the Serb.
plus the 30mill we get to spend every year as said by glazers thats loads of money

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
plus the 30mill we get to spend every year as said by glazers thats loads of money
If it's true anyone who believes it's down to his (lack of) development needs their head looking at. We were sorting out a work permit for him a few weeks back, Fergie talking up this young player, and now he's not good enough? Yeah, right, of course.

Utter bullshit.

Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Exciting times.

£#%&! KFC

apparently we trieed to 'sell' them Tosic back and asked them to wipe £5m of Ljajic's price....Partizan weren't up for that surprisingly

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
apparently we trieed to 'sell' them Tosic back and asked them to wipe £5m of Ljajic's price....Partizan weren't up for that surprisingly
we are well and truly £#%&!ed aren't we. i didnt want to admit it but i just have

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:45 AM
Part 36 Offer

Yet another complete and utter embarrassment in the transfer market. What a joke.

What young players developing within the club?!

Our wingers are absolute joke atm imo. Nani is £#%&!ing garbage and so is obertan. Im still not 100% convinced with Valencia but his upturn in form has just about provided some cause for optimism.

This smacks of no money doesn't it. Farcical.

He will end up at another big club and be a world beater this lad.

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Sparky***

I think this puts all those "the money's there if we want to use it" bullshit comments in perspective now, doesn't it.

I'll tell you what, it's a £#%&!ing good job we won 6 trophies in the last 3 seasons or we'd probably be reduced to selling the bulbs in the £#%&!ing floodlights by now.

£#%&!ing joke.

How much longer before a key player has a mysterious "bust up" with the manager and we sell them? Vidic? Rooney? Evra? £25m to barcelona or Ac Milan. "We felt for that kind of money, it was too good an offer to turn down, besides I've had my eye on this lad playing in the Belgian 2nd division. He's cost us 1.5m and even offered to drive himself over to save us the petrol."

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Rhodzy

Partizans secretary has had his say

Quote:
"As far as I know, the only problem is the work permit. Manchester to quickly can solve. Journalists called me, asking what was happening, but I am confident that everything will be OK at best, and that from January Ljajic be officially Manchester United player."
http://www.pressonline.rs/sr/vesti/s...ji%C4%87a.html

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yet another complete and utter embarrassment in the transfer market. What a joke.

What young players developing within the club?!

Our wingers are absolute joke atm imo. Nani is £#%&!ing garbage and so is obertan. Im still not 100% convinced with Valencia but his upturn in form has just about provided some cause for optimism.

This smacks of no money doesn't it. Farcical.

He will end up at another big club and be a world beater this lad.
If it's true then the only players I can think of are the likes of Cleverley and Petrucci.

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up Re: Ljajic transfer cancelled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think this puts all those "the money's there if we want to use it" bullshit comments in perspective now, doesn't it.

I'll tell you what, it's a £#%&!ing good job we won 6 trophies in the last 3 seasons or we'd probably be reduced to selling the bulbs in the £#%&!ing floodlights by now.

£#%&!ing joke.

How much longer before a key player has a mysterious "bust up" with the manager and we sell them? Vidic? Rooney? Evra? £25m to barcelona or Ac Milan. "We felt for that kind of money, it was too good an offer to turn down, besides I've had my eye on this lad playing in the Belgian 2nd division. He's cost us 1.5m and even offered to drive himself over to save us the petrol."

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Sloane

i heard mike phelan is even collecting his wii games to trade in for cash we are that desperate. hes had to take that cardigan back as well

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:52 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
we are well and truly £#%&!ed aren't we. i didnt want to admit it but i just have

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:53 AM
magic_cantona

People, on here especially, should realise how bad our financial situation is ffs.

I said on the day Ronaldo was sold, it was simply to service the debt.This is how it is.

We have no cash.

I'm stunned

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:53 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

any other bits you can translate rhodders?

This looks like it is true. What a complete joke. We are a laughing stock.

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
People, on here especially, should realise how bad our financial situation is ffs.

I said on the day Ronaldo was sold, it was simply to service the debt.This is how it is.

We have no cash.

I'm stunned
People know ffs.

You still dont expect the club to start cancelling transfers though do you ffs. Youre a right berk sometimes magic.

Unread 03-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

We have no cash.

I'm stunned
It's %@#$&!s though, isn't it.

When the 2 biggest clubs in britain are £#%&!ing skint, not due to overspending, not due to getting relegated, but because outside agents have come in and loaded us up with huge, unmanageable debt.

They'll preside over the £#%&!ing death of this club as we know it today. You mark my words. It'll be a slow, frustrating rot as well - as we're forced to sell off prize assets and replace them with....well, the owen's and obertan's of this world and kids who just aren't up to it yet.
Closed Thread