United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:17 AM
puressence

Default excuses excuses excuses ..gtf ferie

we play away after champs league games , we never get penalties my players are tired ..

listen ferie £#%&! off get on with it play your strongest eleven , make sensible subs . stick tevez upfront £#%&!ing leave berbie on the bench and appoint some @#%&! with an ounce of football knowledge as your number 2 .

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

And on that note goodnight.

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:20 AM
antonin jablonsky

You see, this sort of rant coming from you has no credibility as you post exactly the same stuff when we are winning doubles and playing well. you are completely compromised on the subject as you are on Rio. Pointless thread coming from you. Poorly written too.

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:21 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
listen ferie £#%&! off
told him didnt it

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:22 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You see, this sort of rant coming from you has no credibility as you post exactly the same stuff when we are winning doubles and playing well. you are completely compromised on the subject as you are on Rio. Pointless thread coming from you. Poorly written too.
feries excuses are typical of the man he is . its £#%&!ing cringeworthy to hear him go on about it on the radio this morning . ffs hes got about 26 squad players to utilise yet still gets it wrong .

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:22 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
told him didnt it
Yup, bet Fergie is saying to his staff, "Someone with a reading age of 7 is abusing me on the internet".

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I agree with Pure, Whalers and AJ.

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:29 AM
hopkins

Pure, who would have you picked as a starting 11?

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:29 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I agree with Pure, Whalers and AJ.
I disagree with everything Bedpan has to say.

Morning everyone.

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Whalefish

Tbh if those are the quotes taken from his post match interview did they leave the bit on the end where he said he didn't think the Celtic game affected the performance on Saturday? Or does that dilute the potential for a story?

And tbh if you don't think the fact that our fixtures are all away from home after a CL jolly is a little odd then I'd be very surprised. It smells a bit fishy if you ask me, and I'm not taking about a homeless woman's vag.

He didn't get much - if anything - wrong with the starting XI on Saturday. Hindsight re Neville and VDS is wonderful but on paper before kick off that was our best XI.

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:39 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
Pure, who would have you picked as a starting 11?
imho ..berbie deffo possibly neville and vds shouldnt be starting . vidic aswell and anderson still doesnt convince me when hes in with carrick

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:40 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Tbh if those are the quotes taken from his post match interview did they leave the bit on the end where he said he didn't think the Celtic game affected the performance on Saturday? Or does that dilute the potential for a story?

And tbh if you don't think the fact that our fixtures are all away from home after a CL jolly is a little odd then I'd be very surprised. It smells a bit fishy if you ask me, and I'm not taking about a homeless woman's vag.

He didn't get much - if anything - wrong with the starting XI on Saturday. Hindsight re Neville and VDS is wonderful but on paper before kick off that was our best XI.

mate hes just said this on the radio ..

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Withers

Quote:
imho ..berbie deffo possibly neville and vds shouldnt be starting . vidic aswell and anderson still doesnt convince me when hes in with carrick
So your team is

Foster

Raphael Ferdinand Evans Evra

Ronaldo Carrick Giggs Park

Rooney Tevez

It's a good job your didn't get that job at the counciil, going to save us a fortune in compensation.

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:51 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Who would you have played in place of Anderson? O'Shea? As all the other midfielders were injured

Unread 10-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
mate hes just said this on the radio ..
I'm well aware what was said after the match. But I've not heard what he said this morning, if they are indeed new quotes. Even if they are I think he's right on this one as the fixtures look dodgy as £#%&! to me.

In terms of midfield Saturday, Anderson and Carrick were the only fit options. O'Shea? Do me a favour. Giggs? Not at his age in a game like that. Struggled when he came on I thought.

Unread 10-11-2008, 10:08 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Withered Hand
So your team is

Foster

Raphael Ferdinand Evans Evra

Ronaldo Carrick Giggs Park

Rooney Tevez

It's a good job your didn't get that job at the counciil, going to save us a fortune in compensation.
i understand with injuries he was ltd but the excuses are shite . just get on with it and play the game . its hardly like they were travelling from russia the other nite . and he made another 6 changes to the team . always £#%&!ing about doesnt give them a chance . tevez must be thinking £#%&! this for a game of soldiers .

Unread 10-11-2008, 10:17 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I disagree with everything Bedpan has to say.

Morning everyone.
non confrontational red @rmy sucks

Unread 10-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
we play away after champs league games , we never get penalties my players are tired ..

listen ferie £#%&! off get on with it play your strongest eleven , make sensible subs . stick tevez upfront £#%&!ing leave berbie on the bench and appoint some @#%&! with an ounce of football knowledge as your number 2 .

I'd love to see you put that on your bed sheet, Leon.

:shakehead:

Unread 10-11-2008, 11:51 AM
armchair

I'm getting a sheet and putting "outsource pure" on it as some Indian could do a better job.

Unread 10-11-2008, 11:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'm getting a sheet and putting "outsource pure" on it as some Indian could do a better job.
Closed Thread