Unread 23-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
a bambi-legged, scouse @#%&!.
agreed. he can get to £#%&!

Unread 23-07-2007, 01:42 PM
evian

never rated the @#%&!. he only got all the acclaim because most of the team when he joined played with the enthusiasm of depressed lepers and so he stood out.

Unread 23-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Ed Sullivan

he hasn't signed yet

Unread 23-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Ed Sullivan

and if he doesn't then you lot are a £#%&!ing disgrace.

Just because he had a poor season, you can't wait to vilify him, you spotty little @#%&!s.

Unread 23-07-2007, 01:49 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
scuse me this thread is about Gabrielle Heinze the @#%&!. Good Gabby Thread is somewhere else so can you £#%&! off please.
not praising him, just saying he won't sign for the dippers

Unread 23-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
erm, i'm villifying him because he wants to sign for the scouse bastards. i'm suprised how lightly he has got off from united fans, in general, so far over this. it should be a hanging offence, imo.
he actually said he doesn't want to sign because of the united fans.

He deserves to be lauded.

Unread 23-07-2007, 01:55 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
erm, i'm villifying him because he wants to sign for the scouse bastards. i'm suprised how lightly he has got off from united fans, in general, so far over this. it should be a hanging offence, imo.
to be fair, he hasn't actually come out and said he wants to sign. it's all sources and @#%&!s from LFC

Unread 23-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
file under the same as freddie ljungberg saying he would never move to another english club just a few days ago out of respect for the arse fans

I think it's safe to assume if he didn't want to go there the vermin wouldn't have their lawyers working on a way of getting his contract issue sorted
is there an echo in here?

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:02 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
file under the same as freddie ljungberg saying he would never move to another english club just a few days ago out of respect for the arse fans

I think it's safe to assume if he didn't want to go there the vermin wouldn't have their lawyers working on a way of getting his contract issue sorted
yea, it doesn't look good to be honest - and if he moved i wouldn't mind, i think Evra has made that position his own. But knowing the scouse @#%&!s could take one of our players really pisses me off, hopefully Madrid or some european team will make a cheeky bid for him. Doubt it though

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:05 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by you_are_my_solskjaer
yea, it doesn't look good to be honest - and if he moved i wouldn't mind, i think Evra has made that position his own. But knowing the scouse @#%&!s could take one of our players really pisses me off, hopefully Madrid or some european team will make a cheeky bid for him. Doubt it though
£#%&! me you've soon changed your tune.

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:10 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
£#%&! me you've soon changed your tune.
how did you work that out? didn't want him to leave and i still don't

EDIT - fair play worded the last comment wrong, after reading the thing on skysports.com about benitez getting lawyers in, i don't want him to leave but im feeling resigned to letting him go now. My bad

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:12 PM
believe

Quote:
Quote:
how did you work that out? didn't want him to leave and i still don't
you are one funny @#%&!.

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:14 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
you are one funny @#%&!.
edited since then. Is this all cause i didn't think that joke was funny?

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:15 PM
scherben

He's a class act

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:15 PM
chorleyred

there's that much money around the game in this country that I think regardless of who they play for the players can pick where they want to go.

at the end of the day if he's decided he will only go to the vermin then united wont risk losing a fee for him imo

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:16 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by scherben
He's a class act

he's not even a good defender so I don't know how you come to the conclusion he's a class act

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:16 PM
believe

Quote:
edited since then. Is this all cause i didn't think that joke was funny?
no it's because i think you are so funny. i know my joke wasn't funny, none of them ever are. however, your instant response really hurt me so i am going to stalk you until i get bored. make sure you use the spellchcker as well.

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:17 PM
scherben

Quote:
he's not even a good defender so I don't know how you come to the conclusion he's a class act
He pretends to be a schoolboy

Silly
Closed Thread