United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-05-2007, 07:19 PM
chorleyred

there was £#%&! all wrong with carrick, cramp my arse

Unread 19-05-2007, 07:25 PM
TreeFiddy

No idea what those two shitty substitutions with ten minutes left were all about. We were on top of them - the two subs were never going to improve our team. If they were brought on for the penalties then why not wait until the 119th minute?

Unread 19-05-2007, 07:31 PM
chorleyred

even with a knackered giggs he's always capable of that one ball to open up the opposition. for all I love him to bits Ole shouldn't have been brought on, he's finished as a player imo.

i'm chuffed to bits he managed to pull the shirt on again this season, but if we are honest it's a wage that should be going to a younger player next season

all in all a great season in which we closed a massive gap chelsea had over us in most departments last season. time to see whether the gimps can come up with the promises made now. I won't hold my breath

Unread 19-05-2007, 07:36 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
even with a knackered giggs he's always capable of that one ball to open up the opposition. for all I love him to bits Ole shouldn't have been brought on, he's finished as a player imo.

i'm chuffed to bits he managed to pull the shirt on again this season, but if we are honest it's a wage that should be going to a younger player next season

all in all a great season in which we closed a massive gap chelsea had over us in most departments last season. time to see whether the gimps can come up with the promises made now. I won't hold my breath

Ole is finished unfortunately, he looks out of place in this current team, with the pace,
Closed Thread