United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Tell me why you think I'm wrong, come on, it's all about opinions.
Well for startes as soon as one thing goes wrong you start jumping on the old bandwagon Fergie out, what the £#%&! is wrong with you where you watching the same match as the rest of us,maybe the tactics werent all guns blazing but we were away in europe with enough possesion and chances to at least get a draw

your not supposed to start banging on about fergie this and fergie that this is the club your supposed to love and support we lost one match (by one I mean robbed) it's fine to get aggitated,angry even but make sure your putting it to someone who deserves it

Saha for instance was not up to par this season but we cant expect him to lead the line on his own for the whole season its unresonable but when you weigh up his good performnaces with his bad I'm sure you'll see which comes out on top

And thirdly if you think that the likes of arsene wenger is a better manager than Sir alex Ferguson your clearly deluded,would you want for united like what arsene has done for arse? a bunch of £#%&!ing foreign imports for one of the supposed big four, the fact they field 11 non-uk players is a disgrace in it's own right

So basically what I'm getting at is your no true united fan just some fair weather £#%&!tard,I think

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:06 PM
chorleyred

as far as having easy games goes, we've played more or less the same teams as everyone else, and are 3 pts clear, so that doesn't really stand up.

we just needed a break tonight and didn't get it, but we've said that too often. we need to take a look at our forward play away in europe, we create very few chances in european away games

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
Mourinho and Wenger are totally unrealistic targets.

No one denies that our away record in Europe is shit but these constant temper tantrums by reds when we lose are an hysterical overreaction. For a long standing supporter snuffler I'd expect you to remember all too well when we were 17th and losing at home to Palace,decades since we won anything of note. So why then call for Fergie's head when we're playing superb football in the league and look like going to the wire with all powerful chelsea?

Your anti-Ferguson agenda seeps into everything you say...you are gleeful when he fails. I think a title win for us this season wouldn't be fully celebrated by you because you'd be gutted Fergie was riding high again.

I'm 33, I remember the bleak days only too well. I honestly thought we'd never win the league in my lifetime. Then we had a huge increase in TV money, ticket prices and we could outspend 95% of the rest of the Premiership. SAF was the best manager in the world. We've always had big spending opposition from Blackburn, Newcastle and now Chelsea. What has changed is SAF's appetite and ability to motivate his players. I don't enjoy it and I want him to be remembered as a legend but Southend, Copenhagen, Celtic (we were shit in the home game too). Not to mention the shit teams who held us last year (was it Burton last year and Exeter the year before?). Fair do's, you can't win them all but the amount of money he's spent and he hasn't inherited any of those players, he picked them all. We're slipping and he's not the man to stop it in my opinion.

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Lazarus

We dominated the first half ..always on the verge of unlocking them with something brilliant.

We fell behind to a freekick that shouldn't have been given.

We then missed a penalty.

Juve and Barca have both lost there;indeed,Celtic have an amazingly good home record in the CL.

Surely some perspective is needed here ?

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
We dominated the first half ..always on the verge of unlocking them with something brilliant.

We fell behind to a freekick that shouldn't have been given.

We then missed a penalty.

Juve and Barca have both lost there;indeed,Celtic have an amazingly good home record in the CL.

Surely some perspective is needed here ?
If we win or draw against Chelsea I'll be convinced tonight wasn't business as usual. I'm not optimistic though.

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:26 PM
vanthewoman

Quote:
Mourinho and Wenger are totally unrealistic targets.

No one denies that our away record in Europe is shit but these constant temper tantrums by reds when we lose are an hysterical overreaction. For a long standing supporter snuffler I'd expect you to remember all too well when we were 17th and losing at home to Palace,decades since we won anything of note. So why then call for Fergie's head when we're playing superb football in the league and look like going to the wire with all powerful chelsea?

Your anti-Ferguson agenda seeps into everything you say...you are gleeful when he fails. I think a title win for us this season wouldn't be fully celebrated by you because you'd be gutted Fergie was riding high again.
and your anti-sniffer agenda creeps into every reply you make to him

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanthewoman
and your anti-sniffer agenda creeps into every reply you make to him
I don't have an agenda against him..I've always liked him. I don't come on the internet to read opinions that only mirror my own.

Anyway,he's not really important enough to merit an agenda...that would be a bit sad,to have an agenda against some random bloke over the net...wouldn't it Van?

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
I don't have an agenda against him..I've always liked him. I don't come on the internet to read opinions that only mirror my own.

Anyway,he's not really important enough to merit an agenda...that would be a bit sad,to have an agenda against some random bloke over the net...wouldn't it Van?
I must admit, I haven't noticed the agenda but there's very few forumists who I pay attention to (no offence to anyone). I read opinions and respond accordingly.

Obviously VTW is creeping as she wants me. I'm in London Thursday/Friday Vanners if you fancy a night of passion. I'm staying in the Radisson Grafton near Russell Square. You won't get a better offer

There's clearly some problem with Vanners' computer as she hasn't yet accepted. Can anyone help her out?

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:52 PM
vanthewoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I must admit, I haven't noticed the agenda but there's very few forumists who I pay attention to (no offence to anyone). I read opinions and respond accordingly. Obviously VTW is creeping as she wants me. I'm in London Thursday/Friday Vanners if you fancy a night of passion. I'm staying in the Radisson Grafton near Russell Square. You won't get a better offer

There's clearly some problem with Vanners' computer as she hasn't yet accepted. Can anyone help her out?
arf

no laz i was just reading your responses on two different threads, they seemed to have a very different tone that's all

Unread 21-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanthewoman
arf

no laz i was just reading your responses on two different threads, they seemed to have a very different tone that's all
I'll take that as a yes then. Where do you fancy going first? Or do you just want to get down to business?

Unread 21-11-2006, 11:13 PM
vanthewoman

i am not in london thursday/friday. i'm sure you will be able to amuse yourself
Closed Thread