United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Spiffy

Default Fergie Out

How many times will we lose in Europe or against a half decent team before people will realise.

I never expected that penalty to go in, it had miss written all over it.

This will £#%&! us up for Chelsea now as well, we're £#%&!ed. Season over.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
How many times will we lose in Europe or against a half decent team before people will realise.

I never expected that penalty to go in, it had miss written all over it.

This will £#%&! us up for Chelsea now as well, we're £#%&!ed. Season over.
I really do hope your not being serious,I really really do

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
I really do hope your not being serious,I really really do
He £#%&!s over Ferguson defeats.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Tiberian

Why are so lacking in £#%&!ing ambition away in Europe. 2 £#%&!ing matches in a row we have been comfortable and not shown any desire to go on and win the game.

Christ if that was a prem league game tonight we would have been relentless in pursuit of a winner, especially against a team as average as Celtic.
Probably would have beat them 2/3 0

Bad signs from the start Rooney on the wing, never knew were Giggs was playing the whole night.

Not going to criticise individuals, it is a mentality that has to change, this cowardice away from home in this competition is embarrassing. Only player who looked like he wanted to win the match was Ronaldo/

Heinze still looks a way of match sharpness.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Spiffy

No I dont £#%&! over Ferguson's defeats. I hate getting beaten but there are people who are blind to the fact that we are getting beaten by most reasonable teams. Fergie's lost it. The league fixtures have been kind to us, Chelsea will hammer us, SAF is not the man to turn it around. Sack him.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Lazarus

Quote:
No I dont £#%&! over Ferguson's defeats. I hate getting beaten but there are people who are blind to the fact that we are getting beaten by most reasonable teams. Fergie's lost it. The league fixtures have been kind to us, Chelsea will hammer us, SAF is not the man to turn it around. Sack him.
And get in Le Guen or Jol. We've all heard it before.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
that's a horrible state of mind to have mate.

£#%&! knows where you'd be if we were 10th in the league and not even in Europe - hanging from a tree probably.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
He £#%&!s over Ferguson defeats.
If he is being serious it has to be the worst post seen on this board so far

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
And get in Le Guen or Jol. We've all heard it before.
Never suggested either of those as replacements. Lippi, Mourinho, Wenger and Hughes would all be better than Fergie. Yes I know Wenger's having a shit time but his side cost considerably less.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:45 PM
ralph

I think Fergie is too timid to go all guns blazing in Europe away as he know's how shit the squad is and doesn't want to risk injuries - it's a big gamble

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
Never suggested either of those as replacements. Lippi, Mourinho, Wenger and Hughes would all be better than Fergie. Yes I know Wenger's having a shit time but his side cost considerably less.
Your pathetic

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:46 PM
chorleyred

heinze is the most overated defender at the club.

saha was pish tonight, all the game.

we were great if you think possession and passing wins games, in reality boruc would probably have more saves to make in an spl game against dunfermline.

fergie needs to have a look at himself over his away day tactics in europe, our record says we are shit away from OT

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
Your pathetic
Tell me why you think I'm wrong, come on, it's all about opinions.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
I think Fergie is too timid to go all guns blazing in Europe away as he know's how shit the squad is and doesn't want to risk injuries - it's a big gamble
Copenhagen and Celtic, 2 teams who would be around the bottom half in the premiership. Why do we not approach the match in the same manner as prem game, it is not as if Celtic were ever going to suprise us. We dominated the game, but seemed to lack all desire to gon and win it. Complete lack of urgency iun terms of getting forward to support Saha.

Baffling mindset.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:48 PM
soprano

benfica will win, fergie out!!

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:53 PM
tatty

I'm the first to criticise if it's warranted but this was just one of those games that you dominate but get nothing from. It happened against the arse in the cup final and it's come round again tonight.

Well played well but didn't get what we deserved.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:54 PM
The Toothpick

Top of the league and playing some of the most attractive football for years and people are still whining?

Get it in persepctive, you will at the least draw against Benfica and qualify.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I'm the first to criticise if it's warranted but this was just one of those games that you dominate but get nothing from. It happened against the arse in the cup final and it's come round again tonight.

Well played well but didn't get what we deserved.
Perhaps, but from midway through the second half we had settled for a draw imo, 4-5-1 against a team that would be an average prem team. Where is the ambition, not just in Fegrgie but in the players, we have shown no real ambition in any of our away games, despite dominating the last 2. You need to be able to score away from home in europe in the knock out rounds, and despite the domination i never felt a goal coming.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Spiffy

Let's see, we've had a very kind fixture list. Yes we've played well so far this season but played nobody decent and won yet. Liverpool are £#%&! before anyone throws that out. I was really hopeful that we'd do well and take it into the Chelsea game, now I can see us being played off the park and seeing our season disintegrate. I hope I'm wrong but when I get these fellings, I'm usually not. I hate to say it but Sunday will be gruesome.

Unread 21-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Lazarus

Mourinho and Wenger are totally unrealistic targets.

No one denies that our away record in Europe is shit but these constant temper tantrums by reds when we lose are an hysterical overreaction. For a long standing supporter snuffler I'd expect you to remember all too well when we were 17th and losing at home to Palace,decades since we won anything of note. So why then call for Fergie's head when we're playing superb football in the league and look like going to the wire with all powerful chelsea?

Your anti-Ferguson agenda seeps into everything you say...you are gleeful when he fails. I think a title win for us this season wouldn't be fully celebrated by you because you'd be gutted Fergie was riding high again.
Closed Thread