United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:04 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up Win on Sunday..

And we have a great chance of 4th.

For me City, Chelsea and Liverpool are nailed on for top 3.
Arsenal have 5 games coming up that they could lose 4 of quite easily, once they lose one of them they could do the usual arsenal and completely fold

If we can win 3 out of the next 4 which will be difficult we will be breathing down their necks

The problem with all the above is United putting a run of 4-5 wins in a row whilst everyone else takes points off each other

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:08 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2

Arsenal have 5 games coming up that they could lose 4 of quite easily, once they lose one of them they could do the usual arsenal and completely fold

If we can win 3 out of the next 4 which will be difficult we will be breathing down their necks

The problem with all the above is United putting a run of 4-5 wins in a row whilst everyone else takes points off each other
:shakehead:

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:10 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
:shakehead:
Was it the language used or the fact that we have no chance of 4th?

I think Arsenal will fall apart if they lose 3 of the next 5

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:18 PM
waynes ear's

You should write for a tabloid

Like the sport. You'd fit right in with the #@&%!s there

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:20 PM
barca99

Don't

However, looking at Arsenals next 5 fixtures they play Spurs, Chelsea and Everton all away and City and Swansea at home, lot of points dropped you would think. The problem is we need to win our next 4 to put us right in the mix, which I cant see

Bump this thread in a months time and we will be saying if we had won our last 4 games we would be up there.

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:20 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
You should write for a tabloid

Like the sport. You'd fit right in with the #@&%!s there
Alright £#%&!nugget, get back to cold calling grannys

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:21 PM
andyroo

Win on Sunday and we've beaten those horrible scouse bastards. Given what an utter mad woman's breakfast this season has been otherwise, I'm afraid I'd settle for that

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:21 PM
dodger

Quote:
Was it the language used or the fact that we have no chance of 4th?

I think Arsenal will fall apart if they lose 3 of the next 5
No chance of 4th imo. It's not so much whether Arsenal will drop points more that at no point this season have we suggested we could put that kind of run together.

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:22 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Don't

However, looking at Arsenals next 5 fixtures they play Spurs, Chelsea and Everton all away and City and Swansea at home, lot of points dropped you would think. The problem is we need to win our next 4 to put us right in the mix, which I cant see

Bump this thread in a months time and we will be saying if we had won our last 4 games we would be up there.
£#%&! all to lose just go for it

3 wins from our next 4 will not be easy but is possible

Rhodzy

Not a £#%&!ing chance.

ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
No chance of 4th imo. It's not so much whether Arsenal will drop points more that at no point this season have we suggested we could put that kind of run together.
Confidence will be up if we beat Liverpool and can see off Olympiakos....anything could happen after that

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Swagger

Quote:

Could you please tell me (based on our season so far) what makes you so confident we are capable of winning "4-5 in a row" ?

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:26 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Alright £#%&!nugget, get back to cold calling grannys
Not on the phones you £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:27 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
Could you please tell me (based on our season so far) what makes you so confident we are capable of winning "4-5 in a row" ?
I'm not but we are looking better and the confidence from a win over Liverpool could be what we need

The pressure is off us so hopefully a sackful of positivity could see if happen

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:27 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Not on the phones you £#%&!ing #@&%!

Starting from the bottom? Brew Boy?

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Lok

Quote:
Win on Sunday..

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:30 PM
barca99

Quote:
£#%&! all to lose just go for it

3 wins from our next 4 will not be easy but is possible
Will speak Monday

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:31 PM
MJ Ramone

Arsenal won't drop as many points in those games as you'd probably expect + there's no chance that we're winning 5 or 6 on the bounce.
Moyes hasn't got the courage to go on a winning run. He'll too often revert to 'safety first' & play Valencia, Young, Smalling at RB for his height, Jones in midfield etc..
He's also still bizarrely of the opinion that a draw is a good result.

Our League campaign is over - it's all about denting City & Liverpool's chances now + hoping we can sneak through to the next stage in Europe. It would be nice to have a fixture with Barcelona or Madrid to look forward to.

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

the longer we go without games the stronger the stupidity becomes in these idiots.

it's as if they need repeated, regular reminders of reality in order not to float off like a fantasy dwelling balloon of shit wind.

Unread 13-03-2014, 02:37 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
the longer we go without games the stronger the stupidity becomes in these idiots.

it's as if they need repeated, regular reminders of reality in order not to float off like a fantasy dwelling balloon of shit wind.
We can't all be doom merchants, yes we've been shit and i don't expect a run of wins but the games coming up could have a huge change in both outlook and desire from the players and coaching staff

Moyes needs to put his balls on the line and go for it
Closed Thread