United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-08-2014, 05:21 PM
MUFC One Love

If hes good enough he will get plenty of games.

Unread 04-08-2014, 05:24 PM
witter87

The skill on the kid is unreal not many players in world football can go past players like him,i wouldn't sell him for less than 40m now if he keeps getting better he will be the best in the world in 4-5 years nqat.

Unread 04-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Aman27deep

Great young player, but he won't get a chance ahead of Mata and Kagawa (if he stays). I would really want to go out on a loan if we keep Kagawa. Don't know how to fit all of them in a 5-3-2.

Unread 04-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by witter87
The skill on the kid is unreal not many players in world football can go past players like him,i wouldn't sell him for less than 40m now if he keeps getting better he will be the best in the world in 4-5 years nqat.
I wouldn't sell him for £80m, no WUM. Most exciting teenage prospect in world football IMO.

He has all the natural talent, but the most impressive thing IMO is his intelligence, which is seen in his decision-making, weight of pass and movement. It's incredible for a lad of his age.

Very exciting to think how Van Gaal can improve him. I think we've got the perfect manager to mould Januzaj into one of the best players in world football. To think Moyes was going to get his vile mits on him, ffs.

Unread 04-08-2014, 05:56 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

He will play nqat.

Unread 04-08-2014, 06:01 PM
witter87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Great young player, but he won't get a chance ahead of Mata and Kagawa (if he stays). I would really want to go out on a loan if we keep Kagawa. Don't know how to fit all of them in a 5-3-2.
Impossible he goes out on loan,the only teams good enough to have Januzaj on loan are the very best teams in the world and they rarely do them,can you imagine Januzaj being on loan at a team like Stoke or West ham.

Unread 04-08-2014, 06:05 PM
witter87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I wouldn't sell him for £80m, no WUM. Most exciting teenage prospect in world football IMO.
This.

Unread 04-08-2014, 06:11 PM
redrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

He has all the natural talent, but the most impressive thing IMO is his intelligence, which is seen in his decision-making, weight of pass and movement. It's incredible for a lad of his age.

Very exciting to think how Van Gaal can improve him. I think we've got the perfect manager to mould Januzaj into one of the best players in world football. To think Moyes was going to get his vile mits on him, ffs.
What better than Raheem?

Unread 04-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by witter87
Impossible he goes out on loan,the only teams good enough to have Januzaj on loan are the very best teams in the world and they rarely do them,can you imagine Januzaj being on loan at a team like Stoke or West ham.
Dortmund would have him on loan. He would play there regularly as well. I wouldn't mind that at all. At his age he needs experience. I don't think we can offer him more than 20 games this year.
Closed Thread