United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2014, 06:23 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Not really. Like bunks says, he won't be satisfied until he stands alone free from the controlled mindset of the masses. A true rebel. And like Derrick May once said, 'true rebels always walk alone anyway'. Perhaps it's a spiritual opposite to the ynwa mantra. I wouldn't put it past him given his evangelical bat shit crazy approach to mufc.

Impressive aswell how he delivers the 'you're now on ignore' message. Like he genuinely thinks it really matters to the recipient.

But he may have gone and lost his last true friend today
We shouldn't ignore the passive aggressive shots at Fuzzy earlier either imo. Impressed that Lazlo can still get in his head, despite being on 'The List'.

Have to admire the lad for taking on two big dawgs in the same thread though. There's not many that would.

Unread 23-10-2014, 08:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

any idiot would know that those 15 minutes against spurs were world clazzzzzzzzzzz

Wasn't it 10 minutes?

Unread 23-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

any idiot would know that those 15 minutes against spurs were world clazzzzzzzzzzz

That gif. £#%&!ing hell.

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Backed him in the past, publicly aswell....always been a fan.

Then he likened me to Michael Owen And now this...

Seems the lone wolf needs no alias.

May revert to the lemmings hating his every post.

The puppet master can £#%&! off.
I suggest Foxy though if you change your mind

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Have you just called me a w****r ?
if you can see them they can't be babe x

Unread 23-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Not really. Like bunks says, he won't be satisfied until he stands alone free from the controlled mindset of the masses. A true rebel. And like Derrick May once said, 'true rebels always walk alone anyway'. Perhaps it's a spiritual opposite to the ynwa mantra. I wouldn't put it past him given his evangelical bat shit crazy approach to mufc.

Derrick May - "The True Rebels Always Walk Alone Anyway" - YouTube

Impressive aswell how he delivers the 'you're now on ignore' message. Like he genuinely thinks it really matters to the recipient.

But he may have gone and lost his last true friend today
only ever used as a final invitation to £#%&! off

in no way is it supposed to alert the recipient to the dangers of non-action. if these @#%&!s stop being @#%&!s I'll end up taking them off the list again - young ethers tricked me into seeing a smiley he'd posted just the other day.

as far as crochet head goes I just haven't bothered taking him off - for no particular reason tbh, the harmless old tramp

couple of the other #@&%!s - neo, lawless etc - just used to follow me round zzzzzzzzzz

I like an intelligent argument with a bit of abuse thrown in. if I regularly respond to your posts and you're not on the list you're doing okay

btw the list is pretty short and about 75% of it is sullers log ins the ridiculous £#%&!ing £#%&!er

Unread 23-10-2014, 10:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
if you can see them they can't be babe x
Apology accepted.

Unread 26-10-2014, 01:39 PM
djsst

Quote:
Ferguson’s memories of Moyes are blurred

Sir Alex Ferguson seems awfully keen to spread the responsibility for Manchester United’s appointment of David Moyes, writing in his updated autobiography that it was “nonsense” to think he had simply picked his own successor.

He will have to forgive me for being dubious about that one given that when the announcement was made United put out a statement with the Glazer family admitting “the search for a new manager has been very short, Alex was very clear with his recommendation”.

Even more puzzling is Ferguson’s recollection of how he found out that Moyes had been sacked, which is in direct contrast to every other piece of information from the highest sources at Old Trafford that all the directors had been consulted.

Ferguson was in Aberdeen on the Sunday the decision was made and recounts how the first he knew of it was the next day, flying back to Manchester, when he found himself “sitting next to a lad with a newspaper with a headline that ran: ‘David Moyes to be sacked’”.

Again, sorry to be pedantic but the story was not broken until 2.15pm on the Monday by several newspaper websites. It was not on the back pages until Tuesday. Roy Keane reckons Ferguson is now on his “20th book, I think it is”. Maybe we will get a different version in No21 but, until then, his memory seems a little jumbled.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/...rendan-rodgers

Unread 27-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
I think I read in red issue that ferguson was in Aberdeen, but was involved in the meeting via phone conference. May be remembering wrongly though.

Unread 27-10-2014, 11:56 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Who cares?

Moyes is gone, & he'll never return to manage the club.

Unread 27-10-2014, 12:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Such a bullshitter

Love the Frog, tbh.

Unread 27-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Neo

Quote:
Ferguson was in Aberdeen on the Sunday the decision was made and recounts how the first he knew of it was the next day, flying back to Manchester, when he found himself “sitting next to a lad with a newspaper with a headline that ran: ‘David Moyes to be sacked’”.
Ffs, he hasn't even bothered coming up with a decent lie.

A lad with a newspaper.

No £#%&!s given from Fergie.

Unread 27-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Red Al

Froggles could have been in Australia with no newspapers in sight but if he had watched the match(which he would have done)against Everton away he would have known that was moyes,s final game as utd manager as he was already a dead man walking

Olympiacos,citeh and the Liverpool results had already sealed moyses fate
Closed Thread