United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-08-2010, 04:21 PM
andyroo

Default Re: Massives to unveal a new "banterific" poster on Monday

Haha, according to the bluemoan thread linked to on the OP, none of the £#%&!ers can tell whose faces are on it now anyway.

Unread 23-08-2010, 04:26 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Haha, according to the bluemoan thread linked to on the OP, none of the £#%&!ers can tell whose faces are on it now anyway.
But thats alright the message is clear.....a blue revolution

Unread 23-08-2010, 04:38 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Who the £#%&! signed this shit off?

Stevie Wonder

Unread 23-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Pop

BooMoon:

- The message is clear, the picture invokes idea's of revolution, what colour revolution. Blue of course. Rags may well cling onto the players possibly not still being with us or possibly not looking photo accurate in there look but inside they know the message. There's a Blue Revolution coming in Manchester, be a part of it.

Unread 23-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
BooMoon:

- The message is clear, the picture invokes idea's of revolution, what colour revolution. Blue of course. Rags may well cling onto the players possibly not still being with us or possibly not looking photo accurate in there look but inside they know the message. There's a Blue Revolution coming in Manchester, be a part of it.
I thought they were the only team in Manchester, so what are they revolting against?

Unread 23-08-2010, 04:44 PM
andyroo

It's the first step. The second is a Punctuation Revolution, where apostrophes, commas and capital letters are no longer consigned to their traditional places, but are emerging from the shadows to claim the honour and respect that has always been theirs!

T'ick, t'ock!

Unread 23-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Tumescent Throb

partial to a bit of building art meself, whatever the subject really

that's not actually very good though tbh

btw this be part of it adspeak shite is the same 'join in' £#%&!ing %@#$&!s that Sky used and ITV copied

Unread 23-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
BooMoon:

Yeah, imagine splitting hairs like that.

'There's a revolution coming, because of THESE PLAYERS!

[SIZE="1"]Well not exactly these, but some like them...."

Unread 23-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
partial to a bit of building art meself, whatever the subject really

that's not actually very good though tbh

btw this be part of it adspeak shite is the same 'join in' £#%&!ing %@#$&!s that Sky used and ITV copied
city fans seem to adopt the buzz words immediately, therefore, the fans are a marketing dream, as they lap it up. Stupid fickle @#%&!s.

Unread 23-08-2010, 05:33 PM
ScarFace

They've not even £#%&!ing sold out tonight, because its a " monday " and people cant make it, plus its on tv.

Should of put that on your wall art.

Unread 23-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
They've not even £#%&!ing sold out tonight, because its a " monday " and people cant make it, plus its on tv.

But i thought they all live within a few mins walk of wastelands? Having moved from the same distance from Maine Road?

Unread 23-08-2010, 05:59 PM
andyroo

So there's a revolution coming, but not on Monday nights.

Unread 23-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Crumps

Was gonna start a new thread but I'll stick it in here. I've just been talking to a Bitter from across the Road and humouring him and his giddyness in preparation for tonight's "Nailed on Classic" or as I put it "Could be decide for fifth place"

Re, this picture. Love the way they're all patting themselves on the back going "HaHa they're so wound up, haven't we wound them up, they're gutted and they're so wound up, you'd never catch us getting wound up by them" despite no one saying owt or being particularly fussed and then one sight of the 34/5 years banner and their taches start twitching and they get hot under their regatta fleece collar.

They've becoming and are striving to be everything they claimed to hate for so long, they're not a football club anymore they're an arabs toy and not a particularly successful or attractive to watch one. oh how hollow any success will be and no matter how much they deny it, they know deep down that they're the biggest joke in world football. Having to pay any half decent player ridiculous amounts of money to play for them whilst they dream of being elsewhere to the point they're talking of leaving City on the day they join.

Only City could spend what they have and not even finish in the top four or win a cup competition.

I've said it before and I'll say it again "If they didn't exist we'd have to make them up"

At least Shake Mansoor will be getting them a Christmas present every year in the shape of a new manager.

Unread 23-08-2010, 06:11 PM
livelylobster

Mmmm...

http://wklondon.typepad.com/.a/6a00d...850e8834-320pi

Unread 23-08-2010, 06:26 PM
ScarFace

I should photoshop that like the one i did when they £#%&!ed up the Kaka deal.

Curly as the manager, les battersby, a blow banana etc etc

Unread 23-08-2010, 06:50 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
I should photoshop that like the one i did when they £#%&!ed up the Kaka deal.

Curly as the manager, les battersby, a blow banana etc etc
yes you should - crack on.

Unread 23-08-2010, 07:26 PM
wonky no

Quote:

neither did we

Unread 23-08-2010, 07:31 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up Re: Massives to unveal a new "banterific" poster on Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Was gonna start a new thread but I'll stick it in here. I've just been talking to a Bitter from across the Road and humouring him and his giddyness in preparation for tonight's "Nailed on Classic" or as I put it "Could be decide for fifth place"

Re, this picture. Love the way they're all patting themselves on the back going "HaHa they're so wound up, haven't we wound them up, they're gutted and they're so wound up, you'd never catch us getting wound up by them" despite no one saying owt or being particularly fussed and then one sight of the 34/5 years banner and their taches start twitching and they get hot under their regatta fleece collar.

They've becoming and are striving to be everything they claimed to hate for so long, they're not a football club anymore they're an arabs toy and not a particularly successful or attractive to watch one. oh how hollow any success will be and no matter how much they deny it, they know deep down that they're the biggest joke in world football. Having to pay any half decent player ridiculous amounts of money to play for them whilst they dream of being elsewhere to the point they're talking of leaving City on the day they join.

Only City could spend what they have and not even finish in the top four or win a cup competition.

I've said it before and I'll say it again "If they didn't exist we'd have to make them up"

At least Shake Mansoor will be getting them a Christmas present every year in the shape of a new manager.
Crackin' post mate. Copied and pasted bits of that and forwarded it on

Unread 23-08-2010, 08:14 PM
ScarFace

Exclamation Re: Massives to unveal a new "banterific" poster on Monday

Here you go....

Unread 23-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Here you go....

Closed Thread