United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-11-2015, 04:42 PM
NegativeNorris

LVG is the problem. Everybody can see it! He's a deluded fool that's living off his own ridiculous ego. If it was an English manager in charge, he'd have been hounded out by now, or at the very least be getting the Moyes treatment.
The squad isn't great4, but there's quality player's there. Player's that can create and score goals, yet they are being stifled by this idiot. Then there's the scouser up front. What else can be said about Wayne? Well, unfortunately for us lvg still thinks he should play up front, whilst our best attacking player is played out on the left wing...
There can't be a more boring team in this division. We don't take any risks whatsoever. Since that Leicester game last season, he's lost his arse.

Seriously, when are people gonna wake up to LVG's bullshit.

Unread 01-11-2015, 04:48 PM
red in cumbria

Ah the old "poor ickle English managers never get a fair deal" gambit. The opposite is true, if anything.

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:04 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
LVG is the problem. Everybody can see it! He's a deluded fool that's living off his own ridiculous ego. If it was an English manager in charge, he'd have been hounded out by now, or at the very least be getting the Moyes treatment.
The squad isn't great4, but there's quality player's there. Player's that can create and score goals, yet they are being stifled by this idiot. Then there's the scouser up front. What else can be said about Wayne? Well, unfortunately for us lvg still thinks he should play up front, whilst our best attacking player is played out on the left wing...
There can't be a more boring team in this division. We don't take any risks whatsoever. Since that Leicester game last season, he's lost his arse.

Didn't armchair get rid of you lot yesterday?

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:31 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Didn't armchair get rid of you lot yesterday?
Why would he get rid of me? I'm a Utd fan the same as everyone else on here, but unlike many, I don't have my head up my arse.

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:33 PM
ashtonred

Quote:

Pretty much everyone knows what the problems are ..
* Pass the ball backwards when there's no obvious pass forwards
* Don“t, under any circumstances, shoot from outside the box
* Never take risks
* No through-balls
"I“ll play Wayne up top and stick Martial on the wing. We have a world class “keeper so chances are we will keep a clean sheet. If it“s not working out then I“ll bring Fellaini on and you lads at the back hoof it down the middle."

I“d rather watch that bloody Fulham game where we came up with 80 odd crosses. Anything“s better than van Gall“s boring load of dull rubbish. No wonder Giggs looks bewildered sitting alongside the bloody idiot during the games.

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:39 PM
utd99

Quote:
Why would he get rid of me? I'm a Utd fan the same as everyone else on here, but unlike many, I don't have my head up my arse.
Yeah ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
* Never take risks
* No through-balls
"I“ll play Wayne up top and stick Martial on the wing. We have a world class “keeper so chances are we will keep a clean sheet. If it“s not working out then I“ll bring Fellaini on and you lads at the back hoof it down the middle."

I“d rather watch that bloody Fulham game where we came up with 80 odd crosses. Anything“s better than van Gall“s boring load of dull rubbish. No wonder Giggs looks bewildered sitting alongside the bloody idiot during the games.
I think the avatar was a step too far tbh.

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:42 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
* Never take risks
* No through-balls

Spot on with all those points.

We've been getting slated in the press recently, and this morning again on Goals on Sunday.
Chelsea being hilariously bad, and Mourinho's quite public breakdown have probably spared us more criticism.
It's not good, and unless either LVG leaves, or someone (giggsy) has a word with him, I can't see anything changing.

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:47 PM
ashtonred

Quote:

I think the avatar was a step too far tbh.

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Why are you wearing a berties shirt?

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Serial killers always secretly want to get caught.

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:55 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
It“s me Colin Bell top you nerd

Unread 01-11-2015, 05:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Serial killers always secretly want to get caught.
Either that or to look inconspicuous in Ashton. So probably the latter.

Unread 01-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Cream

Quote:

We've been getting slated in the press recently, and this morning again on Goals on Sunday.
Chelsea being hilariously bad, and Mourinho's quite public breakdown have probably spared us more criticism.
It's not good, and unless either LVG leaves, or someone (giggsy) has a word with him, I can't see anything changing.
I'll bet you £100 we took a shot from outside the box and played a through ball against Palace. Spot on ffs.

Quote:
Only just realised that.

Nailed on Reddles' mate posing for pics.

Unread 01-11-2015, 06:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

The anti-LvGers who also think Giggs is somehow our saviour really are the most hilarious of the lot

Unread 01-11-2015, 06:49 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

The anti-LvGers who also think Giggs is somehow our saviour really are the most hilarious of the lot
I don't remember saying Giggs is the saviour. But seeing as though he's the assistant to the Walnut whip head...

Unread 01-11-2015, 06:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
I don't remember saying Giggs is the saviour. But seeing as though he's the assistant to the Walnut whip head...
That has more of a ring to it than thumb head tbf. I can see it catching on if you use it a lot.

Unread 01-11-2015, 06:58 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
That has more of a ring to it than thumb head tbf. I can see it catching on if you use it a lot.
We've got a bloke at work who is a five foot thumb. Not just his head either. Top to toe.
The throbbing thumb, as he was eloquently nicknamed by one of the ex squaddies at work.

Unread 01-11-2015, 06:59 PM
utd99

Quote:
We've got a bloke at work who is a five foot thumb. Not just his head either. Top to toe.
The throbbing thumb, as he was eloquently nicknamed by one of the ex squaddies at work.
Bet he gets a lot of lifts.

Unread 01-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
We“ve all watched United for many years and have been through thick and thin with a multitude of teams. Not always good to watch, but I“ve never been bored until now. Watching the gurge dished up by Louis truly is a BORING event.
Well, that's you. I couldn't be arsed watching the title decider with Chelsea a few years ago, I was that bored with the football under the great fergie. United had been in a dull, slow, boring football rut for quite a few years before van gaal took over. That doesn't get turned around so quickly, particularly when there's been a huge turnaround in players in such a short space of time.

Still, maybe a new manager would give us instant gratification.

Unread 01-11-2015, 08:10 PM
dragflick

Quote:
It“s me Colin Bell top you nerd
Oh that's alright then.......

😐
Closed Thread