United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-02-2015, 05:49 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Nothing else?
Nope......if you've read something somewhere and completely misunderstood or misinterpreted it, then I cant help that....sorry

Unread 08-02-2015, 06:10 PM
no fun

Thought we had no chance of winning the European cup in 2008

Had a bet with Carlo

Ended up running down wilmslow rd with elhombre on my shoulders singing a smiths song as a forfeit

Unread 08-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
thought we should have bought collymore instead of andy cole

didnt want yorke

all last century though....... been spot on with stuff ever since

Unread 08-02-2015, 06:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Thought we had no chance of winning the European cup in 2008

Had a bet with Carlo

Ended up running down wilmslow rd with elhombre on my shoulders singing a smiths song as a forfeit
We won it in 2008...

Unread 08-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Ginners

I might have been wrong about el tigre :shakehead:

Unread 08-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Thought lvg's success at united was inevitable.

Unread 08-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Always thought the 'wink' was hilariously misinterpreted by the UK press. He wasn't winking to say 'Yep, I got him sent off, just as we planned.' He was telling his bench he was cool/staying away from the ref, etc.
Happened a considerable amount of time after the sending off too.

Lineker is such a @#%&!, trying to stir up animosity towards the most talented player in the league.

Unread 08-02-2015, 07:57 PM
red in cumbria

Anybody willing to mention "el tigre" yet?

Unread 08-02-2015, 07:58 PM
Wez

Only 3 posts up

Unread 08-02-2015, 07:58 PM
andyroo

Anyone willing to mention Van Gaal yet...

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Tiberian

Ando of course. More than I care to remember in truth, Graveson during the midfield debacles around 03-05, Miller had a chance after his first game, thought Obi Mikel would go on to be one of the top midfielders around, underestimated Bale, Sanchez would be shit in England, Di Maria to be player of the year after his first 3 games.

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Only 3 posts up
Ginners doesn't really count, tbf.

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Anybody willing to mention "el tigre" yet?
Can if you like...

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:12 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs down

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...highlight=sons

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
£#%&! me mate, some things really should never be confessed to :shakehead:

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:15 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&!ing loads.

The lady gaga thread however is an all time low

don't forget jessie j pal.

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
If we are opening it up then I remember praising Prometheus to the sky after a trip to the cinema and a few beers. It was either Neo or Watcher who tried to point out its flaws but I was taken in by the sparkly 3D goodness. A few months later and the blu-ray came out and with it the realization of the inadequacies of the film. I am hoping Interstellar does not follow the same pattern.

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:22 PM
atticusgrinch

Was fuming when we signed Sheringham to replace Eric. Didn't want Yorke. Rated Silvestre. Rated Anderson. Didn't mind £#%&!ing Tevez off because i thought Rooney was better anyway. Said Di Maria was just Nani with a big nose then thought he was Ronaldo re-incarnate after 3 games. Thought Falcao would tear shit up by the second half of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
If we are opening it up then I remember praising Prometheus to the sky after a trip to the cinema and a few beers. It was either Neo or Watcher who tried to point out its flaws but I was taken in by the sparkly 3D goodness. A few months later and the blu-ray came out and with it the realization of the inadequacies of the film. I am hoping Interstellar does not follow the same pattern.
I was at Benny Wong's flat for a house party and he refused point blank to talk about it.

I've not seen it tbf.

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Ginners doesn't really count, tbf.
you wont be able to count when ive kicked your head in.......

(brain damage)

Unread 08-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
I enjoyed it for about the first 20 minutes, then enjoyed Fanssbender enough to ignore most of the rest of the nonsense, by the time it got to the last half hour or so I was fed up. Gave it another go when the blu ray was out and didn't finish the film.

I first heard Mumford and Sons about 2 hours before writing that post, on a lovely dog walk one sunny winters morning. No excuse tbf looking back
Closed Thread