Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Default 1 City ticket wanted

Early heads up for this one guys!

Anyone?

Unread 14-09-2009, 08:37 PM
realgone

I have one which I need to sell at face value but unfortunately I'm new and can't seem to send you a PM or anything. It's in the east stand tier 2 - are you still interested?

Unread 15-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by realgone
I have one which I need to sell at face value but unfortunately I'm new and can't seem to send you a PM or anything. It's in the east stand tier 2 - are you still interested?
sorry i should have said, ive got one now

Unread 15-09-2009, 04:00 PM
The Mull

Quote:
I am if it's still available, and if it is I won't demand links to your female relatives.
Please let me know either way, cheers very muchingtos. Mull.x

Unread 15-09-2009, 07:38 PM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
I am if it's still available, and if it is I won't demand links to your female relatives.
Please let me know either way, cheers very muchingtos. Mull.x
They still had some on sale at the ticket office when i was there before! ring up and see if the still have some.

Unread 16-09-2009, 07:40 PM
realgone

Default Re: 1 City ticket wanted

gedthemull I still have the ticket - but I'll have to post it as I'm not able to get to Manchester.

Please PM me your e-mail or summat if you still want it. Let me know either way if you can.

Thanks.

Unread 16-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
gedthemull I still have the ticket - but I'll have to post it as I'm not able to get to Manchester.

Please PM me your e-mail or summat if you still want it. Let me know either way if you can.

Thanks.
Think Ged's sorted, I'll take it off your hands though

Unread 16-09-2009, 07:48 PM
The Mull

Thumbs up Re: 1 City ticket wanted

Quote:

Thanks.
You don't have a PM thingy

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Apologies ged, I thought I read somewhere you'd got one now.

Could still do with one if anyone knows of a spare

Unread 16-09-2009, 08:06 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Apologies ged, I thought I read somewhere you'd got one now.

Could still do with one if anyone knows of a spare
You sir are a gentleman
Closed Thread