United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Been fuming all day, I won’t lie. Sat on the balcony drinking until 3 this morning and didn’t wake up until 11. First thing I did when I opened my eyes was jump on here to post the match thread and seen wispy had done it. No date or time in the title

I’ll be up at 6am MZ time next week so it doesn’t happen again.

“What’s wrong babe? You’ve hardly touched your breakfast”
“Whip posted a match thread on utdforum.com, and he knows that’s my thing”

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:45 PM
Finport Red

We had 27 shots today, but are terrible and the manager needs sacked, then hanged. When we concede 20, that’s bad. It’s all so confusing now.

To sage me posting on another thread, I would also like to take this opportunity to register my disgust as Antony playing well and scoring today and, to ensure nobody celebrates that goal, I’d further like to point out for anyone who’s forgotten that we paid more money for him than he’s worth.

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:46 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Been fuming all day, I won’t lie. Sat on the balcony drinking until 3 this morning and didn’t wake up until 11. First thing I did when I opened my eyes was jump on here to post the match thread and seen wispy had done it. No date or time in the title

This season is all about the FAC Final now.

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:47 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
We had 27 shots today, but are terrible and the manager needs sacked, then hanged. When we concede 20, that’s bad. It’s all so confusing now.

To sage me posting on another thread, I would also like to take this opportunity to register my disgust as Antony playing well and scoring today and, to ensure nobody celebrates that goal, I’d further like to point out for anyone who’s forgotten that we paid more money for him than he’s worth.
A lot of them were those shots that aren't dangerous that ten hag doesn't mind us conceding.

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:48 PM
believe

Quote:

Ah the old shots on target stat. We drew 1-1 pal

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:48 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
A lot of them were those shots that aren't dangerous that ten hag doesn't mind us conceding.
Yeah, but 20 is the magic number if they’re coming at you, and maybe that’s the point.

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:49 PM
armchair

Quote:

I presumed it was a coordinated, pre-arranged effort because you were busy or something. Wow. Shocking turn of events.

Will speak more on this in the podcast.

Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
🦔

This is the best post in this thread and the only thing I can smile about today.

Finport Red

Quote:
Ah the old shots on target stat. We drew 1-1 pal
Oh, they weren’t on target mate. Nowhere near, mostly.

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love View Post
Yeah but jem who else is there in world football who can manage our team?

We have to be the weirdest fanbase about.
We aren't being offered one of the best managers around as a replacement though, but Gareth Southgate.

Don't you think that makes at least some difference?

Unread 27-04-2024, 07:31 PM
magic_cantona

The "We've got nothing to play for on the league so the players sort of took it easy" narrative would be fantastic - if we hadn't been £#%&! all season.

We've dominated and won a single game against a depleted and struggling Crystal Palace at home. In the league cup.

Other than that, we've had moments in matches where we've pulled off some great wins and shown great resolve to do so. But there's not a case us having played brilliantly and then seen out a result with relative ease. We're literally bigging shit like Luton, Burnley and even Newport £#%&!ing County up to change this absolutely batshit idea that our manager is doing a good job, considering. It's like a masochistic cult who revel in the sheer pain of seeing how bad we are but think there's plenty of reasons that the manager isn't to blame and he'll (an we'll) be better next season.

And the other narrative is that people who are rightly sick to the back teeth of us being shit, is that we're somehow enjoying it too. I'd sell my soul for us to be better. Not happening with this manager though.

Unread 27-04-2024, 07:33 PM
My Name is Heath

Well that was shite.

Unread 27-04-2024, 07:34 PM
NedKelly

Unread 27-04-2024, 07:37 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:

To save me posting on another thread, I would also like to take this opportunity to register my disgust as Antony playing well and scoring today and, to ensure nobody celebrates that goal, I’d further like to point out for anyone who’s forgotten that we paid more money for him than he’s worth.

Unread 27-04-2024, 07:58 PM
BarryX

Quote:
. No date or time in the title

Good to know you'll be taking your responsibilities a little more seriously, moving forward Bellers. Thought it was a late kick off for some reason and didn't open the thread when I logged in earlier. Drinking on the night before a match thread

Unread 27-04-2024, 08:41 PM
marlo

Quote:

Are you not embarrassed?
Don’t you have any self respect or any sort of standards when it comes to football.

We drew with one of the worst teams in league at home!
A team that had more possession that Us at OT!
For comparison against Chelsea they has 30 percent, Arsenal 35 and Liverpool 29 percent
Is it too much to ask your genius of a manager to dominate the worst team in the league at home while playing our strongest midfield and forward line?

You are trying to gloat about Antony because he score one goal, his first in the league. Years ago he’d be called a flat track bully if he banged in a Hat trick at home to relegation fodder…
He even did his “baby” celebration announcing his newborn but the £#%&!ing baby is about to turn 1 ffs!

Unread 27-04-2024, 08:47 PM
Sloppy

We are a football team that doesn't do anything. I've never seen that ever

Unread 27-04-2024, 08:50 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
We are a football team that doesn't do anything. I've never seen that ever
Same.

With Jose and LVG, there was at least a structure. This is just amatuer hour every £#%&!ing game.

Unread 27-04-2024, 08:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
great thread though whip.
Clean the sand out your @#%&!

Unread 27-04-2024, 09:07 PM
Chris Quayd

On the off chance we don’t win the FA Cup would 7th get Europa League or the other one?