United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-07-2018, 07:17 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
£#%&!. off.

i'd rather peel my £#%&!ing nails off than go straight from World cup to that dreary, minging shit that £#%&!wit has to offer next season.
I'd rather watch United in a pre-season friendly than England in a world cup game.
Not that I'm especially down on England, the world cup has been good and England have been fun but I love United. Even when we're not playing the way I want us to and handing contract renewals to a mouth breathing caravan, its still the only team I really love. I just don't care as much about internationals or England.

Unread 09-07-2018, 07:20 PM
guerreiro

Noted

Unread 09-07-2018, 07:23 PM
no fun

Is it showing on a big screen in town?

Unread 09-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
I'd rather watch United in a pre-season friendly than England in a world cup game.
Not that I'm especially down on England, the world cup has been good and England have been fun but I love United. Even when we're not playing the way I want us to and handing contract renewals to a mouth breathing caravan, its still the only team I really love. I just don't care as much about internationals or England.

Unread 09-07-2018, 07:58 PM
flixton

Never mind friendlies: Champions league starting tomorrow Cork City v Legia Warsaw

Unread 09-07-2018, 08:07 PM
dunk

Urgh, really? Does it have to be?

Unread 09-07-2018, 08:38 PM
ziggyman17

The first time in my life that I actually feel meh about the coming season, I could not give a £#%&! about the coming season,, the club game I grew up loving has died a horrible death....... The 80's when I grew up and we were shit I loved the games every weekend but now its all very shit........

Unread 09-07-2018, 09:41 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
The first time in my life that I actually feel meh about the coming season, I could not give a £#%&! about the coming season,, the club game I grew up loving has died a horrible death....... The 80's when I grew up and we were shit I loved the games every weekend but now its all very shit........
I’m the same.

The endless drudgery of our football really ground me down last season. The World Cup has largely reignited my love of the game, it’s been fantastic

If we were coming back to a new boss with new promise I’d be looking forward. But I have no faith that the Fellaini loving, attack sceptical, fan hating, miserable @#%&! in the manager’s seat will bring us any excitement whatsoever.

I don’t buy into all the United Way %@#$&!s or think we’ve any entitlement, but I just want us to be brave in games. £#%&! who the opposition are, we’re Man United and we’ll play our game and see if they can live with us. And I just don’t see that happening any time soon.

Unread 10-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Seamus

has anyone's tickets arrived for the Munich away game?

Unread 10-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

i think this wc has been a good reminder that a young team that has a purpose and style is far more entertaining and appreciated than a collections of old players with zero coherence.

Unread 10-07-2018, 10:17 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
i think this wc has been a good reminder that a young team that has a purpose and style is far more entertaining and appreciated than a collections of old players with zero coherence.
combined with a manager who loves shit on a stick football and you that can turn you off football for the rest of your life........

Unread 10-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
combined with a manager who loves shit on a stick football and you that can turn you off football for the rest of your life........
1 more season max. that's what i'm hanging on to.

Unread 10-07-2018, 10:49 AM
saffers

Quote:
That's United.

Unread 10-07-2018, 12:10 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Top red.

Unread 10-07-2018, 12:23 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
1 more season max. that's what i'm hanging on to.
Nah. Unless their is huge moves in the transfer window (there wil not) then he will be gone by Christmas
Closed Thread