United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:10 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yup. although when rooney and evra are fit, it will help. then we just need a left wing.
tosic

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:10 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
By all accounts Parry signed Keane instead of Barry, hence all this 'I want full control' stuff from fatty arbuckle.

I know a few Spurs fans who think re-signing him is odd as he and Defoe never played well together.
Defoe is out for the rest of the season.

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
some who go to matches didn't rate Bubber until a few eeks ago, and some still don't

not sure what line you're on about toeing tbh

Bubber has been doing all season what he's still doing now

incidentally, the movement around Bubber today was unbelievably badly timed, which says to me there's still a way to go before the team clicks properly
Various fanzines - and posters on here and Red Issue - as well as people who sit around me at the games have been making out like Berbatov has been immense since he joined and to doubt this "fact" is to show yourself up to be a footballing phillistine who doesn't have the nous to spot his magical impact. That's the line I was referring to.

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:15 AM
jem

Quote:
tosic
even having seen about five minutes of the lad, I'm prepared to say £#%&! off.

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:21 AM
koppas

Seen alot of Tosic throb? You really are a prize #@&%!.

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:24 AM
jem

Default if nani

were slapped repeatedly from monday to friday, I think he could make a good left winger on a saturday.

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Seen alot of Tosic throb? You really are a prize #@&%!.
tosic

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
were slapped repeatedly from monday to friday, I think he could make a good left winger on a saturday.
O'Shea's comments on Nani after the League Cup semi final - that he can produce brilliant performances when he is focused - were spot on and very telling of the attitude of those within the club about Nani.

I rated him last season, but he's morphed into Keiron Richardson, which is a shame.

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:47 AM
Harri Jaffa

I think Tosic looks like a smat player but will need to work on himself to prgress.

Theres somthing about him I quite like though

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:51 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Various fanzines - and posters on here and Red Issue - as well as people who sit around me at the games have been making out like Berbatov has been immense since he joined and to doubt this "fact" is to show yourself up to be a footballing phillistine who doesn't have the nous to spot his magical impact. That's the line I was referring to.
well he has been pretty £#%&!ing good, of course

his touch is awesome, strength and balance in possession is unbelievable, ability to bring others into the game is superb and his finishing is high quality indeed

problem is the movement around him is often not quite in sync imo, with players going too early, too late or just being transfixed. but especially when we're playing one and two touch it's a joy to watch and Bubber nearly always plays the right ball, something Tevez needs to learn and learn fast if today's abomination is anything to go by.

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:56 AM
Spaniard

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...88&postcount=1

Unread 01-02-2009, 05:28 AM
Ether

Quote:
well he has been pretty £#%&!ing good, of course

his touch is awesome, strength and balance in possession is unbelievable, ability to bring others into the game is superb and his finishing is high quality indeed

problem is the movement around him is often not quite in sync imo, with players going too early, too late or just being transfixed. but especially when we're playing one and two touch it's a joy to watch and Bubber nearly always plays the right ball, something Tevez needs to learn and learn fast if today's abomination is anything to go by.
Berbie has been very good in a handful of games, good in a few, and very average in a lot of others. Nearly always plays the right ball, are you taking the piss. Check out his pass completion stats you crank. He's a good player, but the way some people want to hop on his #@&%! is embarassing. He was totally overshadowed by Tevez today, even in the indulgent flicks stakes.

Unread 01-02-2009, 05:30 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
Quality Dossier Work

Unread 01-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Berbie has been very good in a handful of games, good in a few, and very average in a lot of others. Nearly always plays the right ball, are you taking the piss. Check out his pass completion stats you crank. He's a good player, but the way some people want to hop on his #@&%! is embarassing. He was totally overshadowed by Tevez today, even in the indulgent flicks stakes.
another hilariously ridiculous contribution, of course

absolute %@#$&!s, but well done you for having a go

Tevez? The right ball? Deary me, ycnmiu

Unread 01-02-2009, 12:31 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
i'm delighted to have got that one wrong

how far it is keane's fault and how far benitez's is, of course, another question entirely.

Unread 01-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

that thread reads as a conversation borsuk, so it's not surprising some of the children didn't quite grasp it

Unread 01-02-2009, 12:40 PM
denis lawless

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=21

Unread 01-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=31

Unread 01-02-2009, 12:54 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Last edited by Tumescent Throb; Today at 11:51 AM.

Unread 01-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Last edited by Tumescent Throb; Today at 11:51 AM.

an almighty £#%&! up - deleted the original post as well
Closed Thread