Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Though you were posting this one:

Unread 20-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
I was just about to post WCW > WWF

Sting was my favourite wrestler. Remember one video I had where £#%&!ing Robocop comes in and helps Sting fight the 4 Horsemen

Unread 20-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

Sting was my favourite wrestler. Remember one video I had where £#%&!ing Robocop comes in and helps Sting fight the 4 Horsemen

Unread 20-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

Unread 20-01-2009, 06:50 PM
SilverSurfer

If anyone tells me that the "so, according to a source on Reuters" thread is unintelligble, I shall raise them this one in return.

Unread 20-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
If anyone tells me that the "so, according to a source on Reuters" thread is unintelligble, I shall raise them this one in return.
Watching wrestling > reading Lex.

Unread 20-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
that is funniest most surreal £#%&!ing thing i've seen.

Unread 20-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Coracao

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell

I've never seen that before, madness.

Both WWF and WCW had quite a few stars in over the years.

Dennis Rodman in WCW :

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Ether

Sloppy, awesome find

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Sloppy

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Sparky***

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Coracao

Pamela and Jenny

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Switching Off

Funniest thing in wrestling history They showed a good clip of it on WWE Legends of Wrestling recently, and when he falls you can hear the Bulldog in a broad Northern accent "Eee's fallen on 'is £#%&!in arse!"

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Rhodzy

Poor Virgil

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Switching Off

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Legion of Doom's WWF run is generally regarded as a failure. They were a dominant tag team in the AWA and NWA in the 80's (in fact, Demolition were a direct rip off) but in WWE they only had one title run of note and were generally under utilised. Both Hawk and Animal have gone on record as saying the run was a waste of their talent. By that reckoning, the Hart Foundation were a more successful tag team, and any fan will tell you that the Brtish Bulldogs were the greatest tag team in WWF
history. Legion of Doom had cool spikes though.
Maybe for the wrestling purists. Those other guys may have been able to exercute a better suplex or had more title reigns, but to be honest as far we were concerned facepaints/outfits, intro music, soundbites and the ability to scare Mean Gene in interviews were the most important things. Besides, LOD had that class finishing move where Animal put them on his shoulders and Hawk climbed to the top rope and knocked them off. Brutal

I agree with Watcher: LOD> the rest.

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Maybe for the wrestling purists. Those other guys may have been able to exercute a better suplex or had more title reigns, but to be honest as far we were concerned facepaints/outfits, intro music, soundbites and the ability to scare Mean Gene in interviews were the most important things. Besides, LOD had that class finishing move where Animal put them on his shoulders and Hawk climbed to the top rope and knocked them off. Brutal

I agree with Watcher: LOD> the rest.
These were more interesting than LOD

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:30 PM
magic_cantona

RIP Owen

Call me gay but may fave wrestler was Brett Hart and my fave tag team were the Heart Foundation.

Brett Hart was superb.Other top faves were Ultimate Warrior and The Honky Tonk Man (for pure comedy value)

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
RIP Owen

Call me gay but may fave wrestler was Brett Hart and my fave tag team were the Heart Foundation.

Brett Hart was superb.Other top faves were Ultimate Warrior and The Honky Tonk Man (for pure comedy value)
You would like Santino then, comedy gold

Closed Thread