United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Rossi the Red

Default If anyone gets a spare for Inter

Will have a couple in the ballot but aint done any aways this season so will get chubbed no doubt. Probably a long shot but thought i'll put it out there.

Cheers.

Unread 02-01-2009, 02:07 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Will have a couple in the ballot but aint done any aways this season so will get chubbed no doubt. Probably a long shot but thought i'll put it out there.

Cheers.
If anyone gets 3 spares for Inter, please bear me and the mrs in mind after sorting out Rossi. Booking flights today, don't particularly want to watch it with the Italiano's...

Unread 25-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Rossi the Red

Remember to apply tomorrow people

Unread 26-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
If anyone gets 3 spares for Inter, please bear me and the mrs in mind after sorting out Rossi. Booking flights today, don't particularly want to watch it with the Italiano's...
either of you lads want me to apply on my book? wasn't going to as i can't make it but can apply and pass it on if i get one. deadline 8am on wed morning so get back to me tonight or by midday 2morro as will be trav up to west brom in the afternoon.

Unread 26-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeggs
either of you lads want me to apply on my book? Wasn't going to as i can't make it but can apply and pass it on if i get one. Deadline 8am on wed morning so get back to me tonight or by midday 2morro as will be trav up to west brom in the afternoon.
yhpm.

Unread 03-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Rossi the Red

Smeggs, could you check your booking history mate to see if you were successfull? cheers mate.
Closed Thread