Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
You would like Santino then, comedy gold

YouTube - The Best Of Santino Marella
Not seen him before, he is quite amusing.

Jericho used to cut some of the best promos. I've not seen this one before now either

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Not seen him before, he is quite amusing.

Jericho used to cut some of the best promos. I've not seen this one before now either

YouTube - The Rock And Y2J Mock Each Other
Yeah that's a classic. Jericho is back now, he won Wrestler of the Year hands down for 2008, playing the serious heel though, even gave Shawn Michaels' wife a fat lip

You cant see it on the video but he proper connected, she had a big fat lip as she got up after about 5 minutes

Unread 20-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Yeah that's a classic. Jericho is back now, he won Wrestler of the Year hands down for 2008, playing the serious heel though, even gave Shawn Michaels' wife a fat lip

YouTube - Falcon Punch - Chris Jericho?

You cant see it on the video but he proper connected, she had a big fat lip as she got up after about 5 minutes
Serious heel? I thought his performances were best when he was an annoying, arrogant heel. Same with Michaels, I assume he is now a face? I didn't even know he had come back into wrestling until about a year ago, i thought he was finished for good Not watched it on a regular basis for about 8 years. I watched a Raw episode about 2 years ago and it was shocking.

Unread 20-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Serious heel? I thought his performances were best when he was an annoying, arrogant heel. Same with Michaels, I assume he is now a face? I didn't even know he had come back into wrestling until about a year ago, i thought he was finished for good Not watched it on a regular basis for about 8 years. I watched a Raw episode about 2 years ago and it was shocking.
Yeah, serious, probably the best promos of his career right now although not funny like he used to be. He's just £#%&!ing awesome at the minute, nobody comes close. If you havent watched for a while you might be shocked to know that Jeff Hardy is WWE Champ

Unread 20-01-2009, 08:13 PM
red @rmy

Never £#%&!ing heard of him, Morph will be upset.

Unread 20-01-2009, 08:54 PM
marlo

i remember when he died and thinking the undertaker could bring him back to life

i used to love wrestling. i really liked shawn michaels and remember in school once when some kid wanted to fight me telling my mates ill do the shawn michaels kick on him and then the figure four leg lock.

i can still do the shawn michaels round house kick.

Unread 20-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
D

i can still do the shawn michaels round house kick.
Come in handy day to day does it?

Unread 21-01-2009, 09:04 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
i remember when he died and thinking the undertaker could bring him back to life

Unread 21-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Yeah, serious, probably the best promos of his career right now although not funny like he used to be. He's just £#%&!ing awesome at the minute, nobody comes close. If you havent watched for a while you might be shocked to know that Jeff Hardy is WWE Champ
Yeah, I have heard. Really can't imagine him as champ, but obviously a hell of a lot has changed since I watched it.

Unread 01-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Rhodzy

Lex Luger, Top Red.

Unread 01-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Lex Luger, Top Red.

He's on his deathbed last I heard.

Unread 01-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

He's on his deathbed last I heard.
He's paralysed. Apparently The Wrestler was based on him.

Unread 01-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
He's paralysed. Apparently The Wrestler was based on him.
Aronofsky said that the characte was based on various wrestlers but the look and physique was based on Luger.

Unread 01-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Aronofsky said that the characte was based on various wrestlers but the look and physique was based on Luger.
Have you watched the Scott Levy shoot on youtube?

Interesting guy, I could listen to him for hours. Mad @#%&!

Unread 01-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Have you watched the Scott Levy shoot on youtube?

Interesting guy, I could listen to him for hours. Mad @#%&!
Not seen that but he is a funny £#%&!er. His parents were millionaires, so he's set for life. £#%&!ing reat charactr raven, met him in Coventry a few years back. top red.

Unread 01-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Not seen that but he is a funny £#%&!er. His parents were millionaires, so he's set for life. £#%&!ing reat charactr raven, met him in Coventry a few years back. top red.
It's a good watch. I'd recommend it.

That's part one, there are 18 parts. It goes up to when he left ECW for WCW. He goes through it step by step, off going off on mad tangents about things.

He's a £#%&!ing member on Mensa isn't he?
Closed Thread