United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2009, 06:38 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I'm amazed we've won so much with so many shit players in our team/squad
top of the league. but only because the rest of the league is shit. apparently.

On a related point, it is clear by now that tevez is not a natural striker. but then he's not meant to be. I thought he was good yesterday and will get better as season goes on.

worry if he'll keep his place though as rooney doing the same job is simply better.

Unread 01-02-2009, 01:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
woah. im baffed at the level of praise Park is getting.

he had a good game, didnt stop running and the defenders life hell.

but lets be honest as a creative force on the wing he's shit.

ill be the first to say that he has improved but for all that running on the wing he didnt manage to get one cross past the 1st man. the same thing happened @ WBA

the same people rejoicing at Parks ability to run non stop for the duration of the match would be the first to start laying into Nani for a misplaced cross/pass.

when in reality Nani takes the greater risks in his pass selection or attacking play.
He put the 2 most dangerous crosses of the game over, so I suggest you re-think your match watching process, as it appears you can't get past the 1st man.

Unread 01-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He put the 2 most dangerous crosses of the game over, so I suggest you re-think your match watching process, as it appears you can't get past the 1st man.
it's always funny hearing that shite about Park

he's been superb lately

Unread 01-02-2009, 04:15 PM
wonky no

park is a central midfielder playing on the wing. nani is a left winger playing on the left wing.

Unread 01-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
2 more league goals than Park, Park is mainly picked for cover and to harass the opposition and create opportunities and space for the attackers as well as ensuring we win the ball back. Tevez does the same, but is expected to weigh in with more goals than defensive covering.

Both do what they are asked to do brilliantly, but you are a #@&%! and don't understand this, and therefore slag off Park.

Spot-on!

This #@&%! wouldn't know a decent footballer if he half-volleyd an old casey up his ringpiece

Hornbyite know-nowt who follows ManU for no other reason than glory worst of the worst lowest Reds

Unread 01-02-2009, 05:53 PM
jem

Default you wouldn't know a talentless nervous pigeon

if it pecked a bit of bare ground a yard from a small crumb near your feet and then scuttled away.

I just wanted to say that.
Closed Thread