United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
It's another timely distraction for Liverpool and makes Rafa look even more clueless. I have no love for Robbie Keane but you have to feel he's been a little hard done. He hasn't produced but then hasn't been given much of a chance.

Have to disagree there Grimey! Equaliser at L'Arse, then 2 in the very next game and then dropped again!

I share your lack of love for the furtive Irish £#%&!er, however I would say he hasn't been given much of a chance but when given the opportunity he has produced the goods.

Long live Rafa is all I can say

Unread 01-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
So they're improvement is down to him - even though he's hardly playing? . You've exceeded yourself there TT .
er, no, that isn't exactly what i said. what i said was that it is arguable that they have indeed improved since keane was signed

anyway enough of this

you're making such a big effort that i feel i really should try and be interested in what you're saying

but tbh i'm just not

Unread 01-02-2009, 04:18 PM
toseeunited

keane to citeh?

Unread 01-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Billy Bigbollox

He's off to Spuds in a swap with Lennon according to the BBC

Unread 01-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Lok

He's not in the squad, confirmed.

The dippers are playing with Torres on his own up front. Chelsea have put Drogba on the bench.

Unread 01-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
er, no, that isn't exactly what i said. what i said was that it is arguable that they have indeed improved since keane was signed

anyway enough of this

you're making such a big effort that i feel i really should try and be interested in what you're saying

but tbh i'm just not
Oh god say it aint so, come back oh great one!

Unread 01-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
Oh god say it aint so, come back oh great one!
fascinating

i'm lying, of course

Unread 01-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
fascinating

i'm lying, of course
Still here?

£#%&!.
Closed Thread