United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-01-2009, 10:47 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
PB - personal best?

I once defended three corners in one half and only conceded once.
Shit, sorry man

Unread 31-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Who you play for Grimson?
FC

Unread 31-01-2009, 10:52 PM
koppas

Top red.

Unread 31-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Alex de Large

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
THAT has been the difference with United this year. When Evra has played we very rarely get attacked down the right. We have proved very much this season that attack is the best form of defence.
Cannot wait until we have Rafael and Evra or Fabio playing together regularly, opposition won't know what hit them. May have to wait for next season but it will be dynamite when it happens imo.

Unread 31-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Shit, sorry man

Unread 01-02-2009, 01:47 AM
jem

Default shyeah

good old edwin.... at least he's stopped flapping about. gosh, one could almost forget that own goal that gave liverpool the impression they might have a "title challenge" this year.

did I hear right that in the 12 games he's made 19 saves? we've been £#%&!ing lucky to be facing @#%&!s like drogba having a nightmare. £#%&! knows how we haven't conceded.

we're still shit up front as well. that 5-0 was due to goalkeeping errors for at least 3 and they were down to 10 men. and we needed a penalty today (even if we should have had 2).

I hope we actually start playing well some time in the next couple of months, because we could win the lot. everton weren't even in the game today.

Unread 01-02-2009, 01:48 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex de Large
Cannot wait until we have Rafael and Evra or Fabio playing together regularly, opposition won't know what hit them. May have to wait for next season but it will be dynamite when it happens imo.
let's hope ferdinand plays a blinder that day, because he'll be £#%&!ing busy.

Unread 01-02-2009, 02:49 AM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
who does?
O'Shite of course.

The rest of our defence has evolved to the point where we now have the best defensive unit in the league. Rafael and Fabio are the icing on the cake.

Unread 01-02-2009, 10:32 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
good old edwin.... at least he's stopped flapping about. gosh, one could almost forget that own goal that gave liverpool the impression they might have a "title challenge" this year.

did I hear right that in the 12 games he's made 19 saves? we've been £#%&!ing lucky to be facing @#%&!s like drogba having a nightmare. £#%&! knows how we haven't conceded.

we're still shit up front as well. that 5-0 was due to goalkeeping errors for at least 3 and they were down to 10 men. and we needed a penalty today (even if we should have had 2).

I hope we actually start playing well some time in the next couple of months, because we could win the lot. everton weren't even in the game today.
credit where credits due. Its not just about VDS but the defence as a whole

Unread 01-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Mr_Ed

Re a Carrick post above - not where we've gone since he signed and what's happened at Tottingham?! Not the root cause obviously but must have had an impact.
Closed Thread